[WC2010] Game 29 - Brazil vs. Ivory Coast

Who will win game 29?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Brazil, Ivory Coast or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will Brazil Score?

3. 3. How many goals will Ivory Coast score?

Yes, got a problem with that?

I was even being kind, what they really should do after beating the original owner of the horn to death is go after their entire family at least 10 generations in both directions and dump them in the

same grave :)

No offense, but your beef with the vuvuzela is funny as hell.

some controversial calls or miss calls in this game in favour of Brasil though....you have to admit.....some of these refs are questionable.

some controversial calls or miss calls in this game in favour of Brasil though....you have to admit.....some of these refs are questionable.

What I was thinking. A lot of faking going on from the Brazil side.

Didn't see the first goal, but the second goal was obvious hand ball when looked back at video replay, and it was twice even! Does the ref not have access to instant video replays? Kind of shocking if they don'! Beautiful 3rd goal though.

Oooo, Ivory Coast just scored!

The refs are doing some BS stuff in this game. :no: I am glad that IC just got on the board. :)

Edit: WOW....STUPID YELLOW CARD ON A FLAKE! Fifa needs to review this ****ing game.

well about time the something is done for all the Brazilian whining....seems Brasil are sour pusses when calls don't go their way..