Toy Story 3 (2010)

I saw the original Toy Story when I was 14 years old and remember being so amazed at such a good movie. Then Pixar came out out with one hit after the other. Then came Toy Story 3 and completed the full circle for me. Toy Story 3 is probably the greatest finale to a trilogy and Pixar is the greatest story telling studio in history. The animation was amazing and a significant improvement over part 2. The setup was very good in the first half and the second half was an instant classic. I laughed, I smiled and I cried and at the age of 29 I wondered how I felt and related to the ending so much. I am sure all of you who watch it will too. This was also the greatest animated movie of all time and should be nominated for an Oscar

I'm hanging out 'til Thurs when it's released here in Australia. I have been waiting for this for years. I know exactly what you're saying about seeing it as a child and loving it.

I've watched all three. I kind of forgot the plot details for the second movie: I just remember something about Woody being broken and somehow the toys ended up at a movie director's house or something. The first movie I still remember fairly well. The first movie I saw when I was about six years old, and I think I saw Toy Story 2 at 10 years old on Christmas 1999.

This last movie - I'm pretty sure it's the last, as the way Toy Story 3 ended made it almost definite it's the last in the series (and I'm sure Pixar aren't the types that milk sequels for no good reason) - but anyways, this movie was amazing. I agree with maash - you probably won't expect Toy Story 3 of all movies to be a potential tearjerker, but it was. And it was full of random funny stuff.

Full five stars. (Y) I honestly think Pixar deliberately made this movie to thank the kids-to-teens crowd who watched their first movie 15 years ago, and are now young adults.

(and epic lol at Ken :rofl:)

The ending was so depressing... Almost cried, lol. Other than that, I grinned a few times at some of the humor, but I didn't think it was very funny. Still a good movie though I guess.

Toy Story 2 was about Woody being taken by a greedy and *******-ish guy in a chicken costume, having his arm broken and later sewed by that miner action figure type of toy and meeting Jessie and her horse, and finally Buzz & Co rescues Woody, Jessie and her horse.

awesome movie, perfect ending. saw it 3d and it was kinda cool, 3d didn't really do too much for it but 3D is cool in theaters. 8.5-9/10 easy! definitely a tear jerker at the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got to see it last night with my wife. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Pixar needs to stop making me cry at movies... it's having an effect on my image! I laughed, I cried, I loved every bit, in any order. This easily shows why Pixar is the best at what they do.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing.

I love Pixar, I'm astounded how they don't even need narrative to convey a storyline, the amazing bit near the end at the

furnace

where no character says anything yet so much is said through their actions and emotions on their faces.

Made me sad near the end, its the end of the chapter and an era, i hope they dont ruin it by making a Toy Story 4.

Saw this yesterday. Absolutely fantastic film. As with the best Pixar films, it works for both adults and children. My five year old loved it. I welled-up at the end. How many other trilogies can you think of where every film have been a winner? Surely Toy Story must rank as one of the best series ever.

10 out of 10 in my book, no question about it.

I'll just chime in and say this was my favorite movie of the year. Really had so many great moments and really tugged at your emotions. It really is a amazing that Pixar never disappoints.

Watched this a few hours ago with my nephew and two nieces.

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it with tons of laughs and

the furnace scene in particular was so touching! :o

. Loved the emotional ending with the gang, which definitely tugged at the heartstrings.

Great seeing a nod to Totoro and Buzz was freaking hilarious :laugh:

Another brilliant family film from Pixar who can't do any wrong and a great way to end the trilogy, 10/10 (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the most moving 10-15 minutes I've ever seen. I still can't even think about it without a wave of emotion hitting me, it's absolutely incredible what Pixar achieved.

Watched it last night in IMAX 3D. Superb film with some genuinely hilarious moments as well of poignant moments too. Another masterpiece by Pixar!

When they all link hands in the furnace! Amazing!

Agreed -

As I sat there I couldnt imagine how they were going to make it out - but at the same time I couldnt see Pixar ending the series like this (they did a great job of making me think they would though...

Really cant wait til Nov to pick up the bluray - def a movie I can watch a few more times

• 2 weeks later...