[WC2010] Match 38 - United States vs. Algeria

Who will win game 38?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. The United States, Algeria or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will the United States score?

3. 3. How many goals will Algeria score?

This game will be played in Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria?on the 23rd of June 2010 @ 16:00 (local time).

Referee: Frank De Bleeckere (Belgium)

I think the United States might win this game, 2-1 is my bet.

Discussion about the game.

This game will be played in Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria?on the 23rd of June 2010 @ 16:00 (local time).

Referee: Frank De Bleeckere (Belgium)

I think the United States might win this game, 2-1 is my bet.

Discussion about the game.

I also think that the United States will deflate the Algerians (and the Brits at the same time), and advance to the round of sixteen. 3-1 United States.

I live in the US, but even so, I think they will choke as usual. Fall behind early, rally late, but fall short. They we can hear more excuses about how the ref stole our last game with the phantom call.

ESPN is pushing the World Cup hard here in the States since they bought the rights. Of course, most Americans couldn't care less. Once the US is eliminated, ratings will plummet until the final.

I live in the US, but even so, I think they will choke as usual. Fall behind early, rally late, but fall short. They we can hear more excuses about how the ref stole our last game with the phantom call.

ESPN is pushing the World Cup hard here in the States since they bought the rights. Of course, most Americans couldn't care less. Once the US is eliminated, ratings will plummet until the final.

Not really last world cup final had some good ratings .

looking at the numbers (USA: 2 draws, ARG: one draw and a defeat) i think USA should win this one... but i can not figure the final score.

The refs suck ass. this is the world cup not some game on the street.

Agreed. WTF! Everybody agrees these refs suck d*ck.

atm USA are going home!

Thanks to (now) 2 disallowed goals in the World Cup. Sometimes not even in the position to make a call.

Another lackadaisical start from the US. 2/3 of the play seems to be in the US zone.

If they continue to play like this, they deserve to go home. :x