[WC2010] Match 38 - United States vs. Algeria

Who will win game 38?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. The United States, Algeria or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will the United States score?

3. 3. How many goals will Algeria score?

Landon is the man! The way he attacked against Slovenia and how he set up the goal today. Unbelievable. There's a guy who definitely wants it.

FREAKING SWEEEET 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i woke up my entire house cheering for the states... as a canadian i don't think that has EVER happened before...

My mom works from home and was on the phone - as the goal happened. I was SCREAMING; I got yelled at lol

Anyone recording that game? I wanna download that via torrent or something!!!!

Wow, I stood up away from the TV at 90 minutes thinking it was over, when I came back 1-0, I think I was jinxing it :unsure:

You didn't see the 4 minutes of extra time? Faith pays off wooooo USA USA :)

amazing goal!!!, go USA. Seriously though I am getting sick of these biased Refs. 2 major disallowed goals, and and elbow in the face today on us, come on. I know there were a few bad calls against the Algerians as well, these refs need to get it together

Anyone recording that game? I wanna download that via torrent or something!!!!

There will be one out there. :pirate:

I'm disappointed... I wanted England to come top of Group C. :p

w00t!

I was talking to my friend about this and how they should have a system like in American Football where you can challenge a call the ref makes, but a certain amount a game (3?).

w00t!

I was talking to my friend about this and how they should have a system like in American Football where you can challenge a call the ref makes, but a certain amount a game (3?).

Not a bad idea. If your challenge fails, I guess you lose a sub instead of a time out?

HAHA Alegeria was missing their star footballer...

Madd skillz for a 6 year old...

FIFA needs to get rid of their biased referee's who have disallowed two American goals in different games for absolutely no reason at all.

No joke. But at least it made this victory that much sweeter. And we topped the group. Here's to the US, get to the semi-finals!