Looking for

I'm looking for a DSLR which can record 720p Video, Has at least 10 Mega-pixels,

And its not more than ?200-300 anything more is just unaffordable.

I just need it for beautiful shots and Beautiful video footage

Are you 100% sure or are you making a dumb statement?

100% sure.

The T1i is probably the cheapest but thats going to be around £450+

Its like asking for a BMW for £15,000. You can get a Honda for that much that will do some of the things that the Bimmer can do, but you won't get the bells and whistles.

100% sure.

The T1i is probably the cheapest but thats going to be around ?450+

Its like asking for a BMW for ?15,000. You can get a Honda for that much that will do some of the things that the Bimmer can do, but you won't get the bells and whistles.

or like asking for a Mac for ?400

Brandon's right. It's nowhere near possible at that price point, doubt it will be for several years to come. You can get stuff like a Flip HD, but not a DSLR.

It's still a fairly new feature that's come out on new DSLRs, so even second hand prices are likely to be in excess of ?200-300. I haven't actually checked this, but I'd be extremely suprised I was wrong.

The Pentax K-x is the cheapest to handle this, it's 400 pounds: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pentax-K-x-Digital-Camera-Kit/dp/B002OEBTC8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1277722087&sr=8-1

I've also heard that its image quality is very good.

from the review on DCResource

"The camera does not support continuous autofocus while recording movies"

""Things change dramatically if you're using live view, most notably with the two modes that use contrast detect AF. Instead of a half a second delay with phase difference AF, the contrast detect modes can take two or more seconds to lock focus."

It also uses rechargeable AA batteries, meaning less power/battery life.

from the review on DCResource

"The camera does not support continuous autofocus while recording movies"

""Things change dramatically if you're using live view, most notably with the two modes that use contrast detect AF. Instead of a half a second delay with phase difference AF, the contrast detect modes can take two or more seconds to lock focus."

It also uses rechargeable AA batteries, meaning less power/battery life.

Well, OK, but if he's on a budget I guess he can use MF, if it's a big deal then spending more is the only answer. And Sony has the only implementation of live view where you can use Phase Difference AF while shooting in Live View (by using a second sensor) though none of their current cameras support taking Videos.

Just get a P&S camera that does 720p (which a lot of them does nowadays), something like a Nikon S6000 (quick Google) does the trick. 14MP, 720p@30 with a $250 MSRP

^He's not going to do anything with that without a lens.

Ye i forgot that part, it's just a body... You will have to buy a lens aswell of course..... :)

Lol funny watching you guys, Thanks! i had a look at possible Cameras, i decided to got for a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ35-38