July 2010 Desktops

Great desks everyone. Mine is simple and functional, just the way I like it :p

post-276844-12791565821872.jpg

I'm alternating between that wallpaper and this (also by the same author):

post-99705-12792280907239.jpg

my new dell mini

Wowza! Sound working, Airport working, Quartz and CoreImage enabled. Very very nice. Didn't know the Dell mini was fully Hackintosh compatible :cool:

Wowza! Sound working, Airport working, Quartz and CoreImage enabled. Very very nice. Didn't know the Dell mini was fully Hackintosh compatible :cool:

everything works great. couple things you gotta do when you update, but im running 10.6.4 without issue.

yea the Dell mini is a laptop, netbook more specifically which is famous for being a great hackintosh :p

best one you can get in terms of ease of setup. upgrading is a cinch too (Y). (well software wise, gotta take the damn thing about to upgrade the RAM.

Runs pretty good too, better then expected. no HD of course (their are ways to make 720p work on this thing via windows) but in OSX all you get is xvid/divx. which is fine when you have a 10.1 inch screen. i just need to get used to the trackpad and keyboard, taking me a while.

everything works great. couple things you gotta do when you update, but im running 10.6.4 without issue.

best one you can get in terms of ease of setup. upgrading is a cinch too (Y). (well software wise, gotta take the damn thing about to upgrade the RAM.

Runs pretty good too, better then expected. no HD of course (their are ways to make 720p work on this thing via windows) but in OSX all you get is xvid/divx. which is fine when you have a 10.1 inch screen. i just need to get used to the trackpad and keyboard, taking me a while.

snow leopard 10.6.2 works fine for me....

but whenever i try to update it to 10.6.4 it gives red ring on screen on startup and never boots..... :pinch: