Glee

863077628.jpg

I thought I'd start of this week's column with some fun new pics I found recently!

First, I've got the exclusive first look at Cheyenne Jackson's first appearance on Glee as Will Schuester's new rival Dustin Goulsby.

In case you don't remember, last month Glee creator Ryan Murphy told me that Jackson "...is going to sing. He is going to dance, of course. He is the new coach of Vocal Adrenaline. He?s a complete villain. He wears all black. He?s a handsome, villain who will become very intertwined in Will?s life."

Source

and btw TONIGHT! :D

I had no idea it was was back tonight till I looked it up earlier, this is what we have messenger or twitter for Rappy, for you to inform me of such things!

The gf and I will be watching this tomorrow obviously, but were both looking forward to it. :D

I thought I wasnt going to like the new cast members but I did. Billionaire was cool and that Charice girl can sing. :blink:

Brittany looks too hot in the next episode. :woot:

Let me be the first to say, the new girl that sang, was one of the best performances on the show glee so far. It was so good that it now makes Rachel sound BLAH.

Let me be the first to say, the new girl that sang, was one of the best performances on the show glee so far. It was so good that it now makes Rachel sound BLAH.

yeah she sang really well, just bought the tracks of itunes :D

Damn that girl is fit. Thanks for the UHQ Rappy. :p

The tracks leaked today. I'm glad they let " Brittany" sing Britney. I don't think she sang at all last season.

Nop she didn't sing last season. Glad they let her sing too.