Photo sharing websites?

Hi guys

I was wonder what photo sharing sites you guys use or would recommend?

I tried Flickr but i didnt like their moth upload limits.

Thanks for the help guys!

The Flickr monthly upload quota always hits me too especially since I only upload once a month, if that! :p

Are you looking for something to just share your photos (eg: link them in threads) or are you looking for something that also includes a community/community features?

If you want just simple photo sharing, check out Picasa perhaps? If you just want to upload images here and there, can always look at @Andrew Lyle's site imgftw.

Flickr,Photobucket,Picasa,Dropbox and all sorts of great sites for photos and to edit them nicely with no hassle picnik is great for it. Twit pic for twitter pictures. :D

I use Flickr Pro, but if you mind the $25 a year then Picasa is also a great site, they charge for capacity over 1GB there though, even if 20GB are just $5 a year.

Personally I like Flickr. I have an account with DeviantArt but it is not the same as Flickr. I love Flickr's slideshow capabilities as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Suprised no one here mentioned zoomr.com ? Self proclaimed "flickr on steroids".

+1

been a tester for them since the beginning (got life time pro membership) and it's pretty good.

Zoomr.com does not exist. I tried searching for it and going to the site, but it looks like a spyware site. Also Whois tools indicates the same thing I am seeing on my screen.

+1

been a tester for them since the beginning (got life time pro membership) and it's pretty good.

All the internetz are belong to Rappeh! Seriously though, is there any webpage you HAVEN'T browsed :p?

Zoomr.com does not exist. I tried searching for it and going to the site, but it looks like a spyware site. Also Whois tools indicates the same thing I am seeing on my screen.

Yeah sorry bout that.

he spelt it wrong

http://www.zooomr.com/

zooomr.com ftw!

I was quite hesitant to use zooomr at first, since you never know these rogue webpages just might dissappear and the community way back when wasn't as big as Flickrs.

All the internetz are belong to Rappeh! Seriously though, is there any webpage you HAVEN'T browsed :p

zooomr.com ftw!

I was quite hesitant to use zooomr at first, since you never know these rogue webpages just might dissappear and the community way back when wasn't as big as Flickrs.

haha well I knew the guy Kristopher from Twitter!

yeah when it started I was quite hesitant because as you said sites disappear quickly but its stayed around since I joined way back in 05 I think it was?, think why its so good it has a small fanbase nothing like Flickr's size.

So why Zooomr when you cant even sign up and then Zooomr Zest is going to be release Q1 of this year. Sorry, but I prefer Flickr. I tried to consider another one. IDK...maybe, I will stick with my blog.