Neowin Giveaway: Lenovo A70Z - Winner Selected

I hope I am doing this right...But My favorite feature is the Space-saving, simple set up and clutter-free, I love that it is an all in one. I haven't ever seen one that is a desktop. I would love to have one.

Easy hard-drive access

Avoid squandering IT resources on time-consuming maintenance. Unlike most all-in-one PCs on the market, A70z is simple to upgrade. It's less strain on IT resources and your budget.

Well after my MBP just dieing, this looks very, very nice.

I would have to say that the best feature would have to be "High-end components for high-quality performance" to replace what died and even a bigger 19" screen. Good luck everyone! :)

"Requires about a third the space of a standard desktop" is one of the great things I like about this design. It would fit well into my work space.

The requirements got changed?

Ok, my favorite feature would definitely be the simple cable management. Cables behind my desk right now are atrocious lol.

EDIT: just read the update in op :shiftyninja:

my favorite feature would have to be the simplicity of the all in one system...sure would free up a lot of desktop clutter for me, that's for sure! (plus, my old celeron would love to retire, lol) :cool:

"Smart, secure and advanced PC technology disguised in an elegant, affordable, space-saving design" Would free up a lot of space on my work desk to actually, well, work.

The Lenovo A70C aesthetics sets a high standard in terms of computer fashion. In the 21st century, the computer has not only served as a portal to the Internet, a productivity tool and an entertainment center but also as a symbol of fashion. Walking into one's room to see different PC's, such as the Apple iMac or an enthusiast desktop with a custom case with illuminated LEDs that blink in a user programmed manner sets a distinction between the artist, fashionista, dedicated career man and the hardcore gamer.

Having a Lenovo A70C sit in the living room, home office or even at work, sets a first impression of the user to others who notice the professional, sleek, cool yet subtle black design. Using the same reason why a man or woman wears a suit, the Lenovo A70C owner would be seen as someone who is fashion forward yet traditional without sacrificing the power of the computer to run the latest applications and games. As a financially burdened soon-to-be college graduate, the minimalist and sleek design would appeal to me and enable me to seriously consider it to be my workhorse computer to run my engineering programs, play games, watch Blu Ray movies all within in an unbelievably small footprint. As advertised, the computer ultimately serves one of the most important features the consumer desires: "a progressive design when style is your brand identity".

My favorite feature would be: Requires about a third the space of a standard desktop.

I have a small desk and room is a premium.