Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

3-1 FT

Parker is a tool.

Blackpool the only team with a clean sheet :pinch:

Edit: There are some talks of Grant getting sacked

really wouldn't surprise me....I as a fan am pretty disgusted we haven't even improved since last year infact just got worse.

Just watched the reply of the game and I have to say Cesc was absolutely world class.. Great kung-fu kick pass to Koscielny for the first goal.. the other two assists were amazing as well.. When you watch him play like this you understand why £30M offer from Barca was an insult to him and Arsenal.. Speaking of Barca.. they lost to Hercules 2-0 laugh.gif So it was a great day.. Arshavin was superb as well.. showed heart today.. was trying hard to get back to his best.. I wish we had Theo though.. it would've been very embarrassing for Bolton had he played..

Wenger seems to have found his touch with signing super players.. Vermaelen and now Chamakh and Koscielny showing fighting spirit..

Fulham will be without Bobby Zamora for a minimum of four months after the England striker suffered a broken leg in Saturday's 2-1 victory over Wolves. :no:

Zamora was stretchered off after 28 minutes following a Karl Henry tackle.

On Friday the 29-year-old forward, who made his England debut against Hungary in August, signed a new four-year deal that keeps him at Fulham until 2014.

"He's broken his leg just above the ankle and is out for a minimum of four months," said Fulham boss Mark Hughes.

^ Ye 4 months is looking optimistic, Dembele looks a fantastic player anyway. Cattermole sent off again within 30 minutes.

And Gary Cahill's red? Another undeserved card because the receiver of the tackle plays for Arsenal. Annoying this.

^ Ye 4 months is looking optimistic, Dembele looks a fantastic player anyway. Cattermole sent off again within 30 minutes.

And Gary Cahill's red? Another undeserved card because the receiver of the tackle plays for Arsenal. Annoying this.

The ref should not have stopped the game there... Chamakh was back on his feet and Arshavin was through with the ball and we could have had another goal there.. it was a yellow not a red card offence...

Fulham will be without Bobby Zamora for a minimum of four months after the England striker suffered a broken leg in Saturday's 2-1 victory over Wolves. :no:

Zamora was stretchered off after 28 minutes following a Karl Henry tackle.

On Friday the 29-year-old forward, who made his England debut against Hungary in August, signed a new four-year deal that keeps him at Fulham until 2014.

"He's broken his leg just above the ankle and is out for a minimum of four months," said Fulham boss Mark Hughes.

I hope Bobby isnt out for too long because i feel he still has something to offer the England team. :(

Oh and Rappy Happy belated birthday.

I hope Bobby isnt out for too long because i feel he still has something to offer the England team. :(

Oh and Rappy Happy belated birthday.

I think it's safe to say that United are out of the running for the title this year. How you can grass a 3-1 lead is retarded beyond normal understanding.

Ask us vs. Wigan last season. How can you drop a 2-0 lead to a 2-3 loss? Fabianski.

Awaiting the greatest religious intervention since Moses and the Red Sea

West Ham United fans

The Hammers might be something of a joke right now, but never fear fans ? religious intervention may yet help you get off the mark. The club's next game against Stoke City falls on the sacred Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, meaning manager Avram Grant may yet miss the trip to the Britannia Stadium.

Which, you would have thought, at least gives them half a chance of getting a point.

Nice win for Man City

Salzburg 0-2 Manchester City

In Turin, the Italians have been stunned by a 22-year-old Latvian going by the name of Artjoms Rudnevs. He completed a hat-trick in injury time to secure Lech Poznan a 3-3 draw at Juventus.

Great start for 'Pool: Liverpool 1-0 Steaua Bucharest (Cole)

Nice win for Man City

Salzburg 0-2 Manchester City

In Turin, the Italians have been stunned by a 22-year-old Latvian going by the name of Artjoms Rudnevs. He completed a hat-trick in injury time to secure Lech Poznan a 3-3 draw at Juventus.

even funnier was the champions losing!

Aris Salonika 1-0 Atletico Madrid

even funnier was the champions losing!

Aris Salonika 1-0 Atletico Madrid

True, I actually missed that, just saw it now! Good grief! :laugh:

Full-time Liverpool 4-1 Steaua Bucharest

Oh well at least a good result for the Reds! Some great goals for the beleaguered Liverpool supporters! :)