Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

Wow I don't remember the last time Berbaflop scored a goal, now he thrills Pool with a hat-trick? bravo. but not good for us!

Nah.. I'm not worried abt United at all.. Chelsea is the only team which can beat us to the title..

Nah.. I'm not worried abt United at all.. Chelsea is the only team which can beat us to the title..

ha ha typical arsenal fan. you will choke around christmas and be chasing for 3rd place as usual. United and Chelsea will be the top two.

ha ha typical arsenal fan. you will choke around christmas and be chasing for 3rd place as usual. United and Chelsea will be the top two.

Only if you get lucky and our top players are injured again.. lets see Utd lose Giggs and Rooney or Chelsea lose Lamps and Drogba and still end up in the top 4..

Only if you get lucky and our top players are injured again..

Us get lucky i suppose Fabregas' goal was nothing to do with luck eh? We were playing with Carrick and Fletcher in defence last season!

Arsenal still lack players in key areas and it is why when it comes to crunch time they will struggle.

Just woke up to see this?! Bummer. You know you're sh*t when berbatov scores 3 against you.

At least we're still on track for 9 against Blackpool...

I think you need to actually watch his goals, pure class.

"As an Ipswich fan these Chelsea games give me hope that our record defeat will finally be eclipsed. 10-0 please."

Ipswich lost 0-9 to Man U (Season 1994-95)

Found this pretty funny! :laugh:

I think you need to actually watch his goals, pure class.

The 2nd one was class but the other two were simple headers.

It looks like we're saving powers,even bringing the kids in now.

Edit: Meh almost 30 goal attempts

:( heartbreaker. good game by berbatov though. i actually ordered a new white gerrard jersey before the game started and he definitely justified my purchase this game.

oh bull **** call by the refs, johny evans should have been tossed and speaking of tossed, nani is a tosser. dive harder bud (Y)

I was out all day today, I assumed Blackpool would get trounced by more then 2 but Utd winning was a shock result for me I had the Pool to start their season properly today!

Just woke up to see this?! Bummer. You know you're sh*t when berbatov scores 3 against you.

At least we're still on track for 9 against Blackpool...

shame it didnt happen :p We did well in the 2nd half... glad we held you to a 0-0 second half haha. The only riot was the 4-0 in the first half

I was out all day today, I assumed Blackpool would get trounced by more then 2 but Utd winning was a shock result for me I had the Pool to start their season properly today!

Now Rappy, i've told you before, and i'm sure i'll tell you again - it's THAN not THEN.

But the Liverpool result wasn't really a shock. Berbatov getting 3 is a shock though.

shame it didnt happen :p We did well in the 2nd half... glad we held you to a 0-0 second half haha. The only riot was the 4-0 in the first half

To be honest had Kalou not been at the end of most of our attacks we might have gone into double digits.Credit to your supporters though for their humor,loved the "can we play you every week" and "you're not as good as Arsenal" chants :laugh:

But the Liverpool result wasn't really a shock. Berbatov getting 3 is a shock though.

Liverpool were always going to lose yesterday. There is no quality in the squad, and the fact our two goals came from a penalty and a free kick and we created nothing otherwise says it all...

Liverpool were always going to lose yesterday. There is no quality in the squad, and the fact our two goals came from a penalty and a free kick and we created nothing otherwise says it all...

don't be so hard on them, they always show up against man u. I thought it was a good game. It'll take a season or so, but the squad will come together. rebuilding sucks but we need it.

you liking those rumours about hicks buying the team or what?

Blackpool are awesome. Their whole starting lineup's wages put together must be even less than Drogba's alone. 4-0 down at half time and Holloway doesn't change his formation and makes striking changes. Great support.

Blackpool (Y)

Blackpool are awesome. Their whole starting lineup's wages put together must be even less than Drogba's alone. 4-0 down at half time and Holloway doesn't change his formation and makes striking changes. Great support.

Blackpool (Y)

I have to agree.. I was really impressed by their spirit when they paid us a visit.. they fought till the very last minute.. a thing most of the EPL teams (including some of our players) can learn..

Liverpool look no closer to resolving their ownership issues after the Blackstone investment group ruled out financially backing co-owner Tom Hicks with a full buy out.

Hicks had been linked in a Sunday newspaper to be close to arranging a £280million deal to take partner George Gillett's stake in the Merseyside club and take full charge for the next two years.

It is understood that the Blackstone group held talks with Hicks several weeks ago to allow him to pay off the £237million debt that was owed to the Royal Bank of Scotland in mid-October.

However, it would appear that they have opted against any deal to leave Hicks, who placed the club up for sale alongside Gillett in April this year, no closer to arranging a sale.

The decision is likely to come as a relief to many of the club's supporters, who have lodged fierce protests over their American owners, with the Texan in particular, about the way they have run the club since buying it in 2007.

Hicks in particular is still desperate to maximise a profit and sell the club for around £600million, but it is thought that he has been advised that a figure rising above £400million is an unlikely prospect.

Heard that Arsenal confirmed that Fabregas will miss the game against us.

Yeah... our amazingly bad luck with injuries continues.. realmad.gif

"Emirates stadium" is cursed I'm telling you.. whoever gets in form gets injured.. blink.gif