Neowin Digital Gallery

For sure, once I saw this shot in the grocery store I knew I had to get it!!!... I was then asked to leave the grocery store hahahaha well worth it!

good spirit!

:o no more sports crazy88ss?

4931080722_148958ee6f_z.jpg

How do you like that D3000?

Is it good?

It's performing as I expected it to for the price. I have no complaints. The sensor can be a little noisier at higher ISOs than others might be, but it doesn't affect me very often. Bottom line: great for the price.

It's performing as I expected it to for the price. I have no complaints. The sensor can be a little noisier at higher ISOs than others might be, but it doesn't affect me very often. Bottom line: great for the price.

Yeah the price is what gets my attention. $450 no tax+free shipping on amazon.

Hi guys, does anyone what font is used in this image?

post-71253-12828789616415.jpg

I used to have this long time ago but now I can't find it on my computer. It must have came with a program which I might have uninstalled.

thanks

Golden Gate Bridge seen from Mt. Diablo

4910759755_7dfb51e591_z.jpg

SF and Bay Bridge seen from Mt. Diablo

4911362752_b992df1d08_z.jpg

Remember all those photos I took from Lake Del Valle a few years ago? Well here's the dam of that lake as seen from Mt. Diablo. It's the little gray wall-looking thing in the middle of the photo. It's at a distance of over 20 miles!

Photos are taken with D90 70-200mm f2.8 + 2x teleconverter. The first 2 photos are only cropped vertically and the 3rd photo isn't cropped at all.

Lake Del Valle Dam seen from Mt. Diablo

4911363008_e4c779a41b_z.jpg