Whats good everyone!

Hey everybody! :D my name is Terrence, but people call me Terry. I'm 17 and I live in Miami, currently chilling in New York. I'm a designer, technician, gamer, and so on, you don't want to know too much. :p

I come to this place all the time, i never signed up before. I love reading all the news here. This time i really want to stay here show people what i can do. Web Design, Graphic Design, Music Producing, Gaming and so on! I really hope i won't feel left out here, i really like making friends! :)

Hi Terry!

Welcome to Neowin! I think you'll find that the community on these boards are generally friendly and helpful people (just steer clear of the political and religious threads). laugh.gif

Have a great weekend and enjoy!

I want to do a lot for everyone, i want to teach a lot of people Photoshop inside out, and make a community based on graphic design!

Thanks btw guys :D By the way, im in love with the color purple :alien:

No problem! I'm a technician, designer, coder, music developer and gamer...including mechanic, and i want to help so much! I get annoyed too by much beginners but hey, i'm going to make the world realize what they're missing.

Lol i'll take that as a compliment. I'm going to turn Photoshop into a string less violin when i show you all the artwork i'm going to do!

I want to do a lot for everyone, i want to teach a lot of people Photoshop inside out, and make a community based on graphic design!

Thanks btw guys By the way, im in love with the color purple

you have added to the noobs in the forum GRATS !

Ignore the random attack, seems like someone got out of bed on the wrong side ;)

You surprise me, you know I've never been an ass kisser around here.

i never tend to underestimate anyone sanctified (: im really just a helpful person and wants to prove to people what i can do, because i go through alot of doubts :pinch:

Take these questions into consideration:

Why do you have to prove anything to anyone?

Why do you need to show the world what has been missing?

You are young, you are a kid. I'm sure you will be magnificent one day and that day you'll understand that proving yourself to the world is a complete waste of time. Take this from someone who used to be one of the most competitive persons I've ever known.

Take these questions into consideration:

Why do you have to prove anything to anyone?

Why do you need to show the world what has been missing?

You are young, you are a kid. I'm sure you will be magnificent one day and that day you'll understand that proving yourself to the world is a complete waste of time. Take this from someone who used to be one of the most competitive persons I've ever known.

he does have a point , there will be people here better then you but i will wait to see

Like i said, i never tend to underestimate, i am young, but who said the younger could never brought something brilliant.

A very long time ago, i used to be rejected that i could never make something great. :(

What people are missing is the art of happiness, something that really expresses how you are and your feelings. Thats what i hardly see. I'm not a competitor, im just show and tell.