Whats good everyone!

Like i said, i never tend to underestimate, i am young, but who said the younger could never brought something brilliant.

A very long time ago, i used to be rejected that i could never make something great. :(

What people are missing is the art of happiness, something that really expresses how you are and your feelings. Thats what i hardly see. I'm not a competitor, im just show and tell.

Just out of curiosity. Do you like Jodorowski?

the only jodorowski i know but not in person obviously is a man named alejandro

The same.

I was curious. As you talked about the art of happiness. It's more or less Jodorowski's discourse.

art of happiness is my style of design at the moment, i want to create art that shows an expression. I'm going to create something i never thought i could create.

art of happiness is my style of design at the moment, i want to create art that shows an expression. I'm going to create something i never thought i could create.

And as I said, Im sure you will be magnificent one day. Just dont put so much ****ing preasure in your shoulders, art will not save the world, as an artist I know that.

I have exoerience on the field you desire. If you wanna talk about it one day, send me a message, we should talk.

Please create a new avatar for yourself? It really annoys me when people have tiny avatars, make a new one at 90x90px in PS.