Eminem's Love the way you Lie Ft. Rihanna

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Eminem to be honest. In fact, I can only name like 4 maybe 5 of his songs I ever "liked" or even just listened to up until now. I know he's been on a hiatus (up until his album release last year mind you) and all that.

But this new album Recovery, and this song Love the way you Lie with Rihanna is just awesome. The man can spit out lyrics like no other, I mean wow. And you can hear the emotion in his performance also since this song is directly related to his past (along with Rihanna, obviously) with Kim.

The video of this song is what got me hooked on it actually. Great video, very sharp and intense. Honestly I've never heard Rihanna sing until this song. Not that I think she is a bad singer mind you, but she only has like 4 lines as the chorus so I can't really comment on her overall sound. Eminem on the other hand really pushes it in this one. It's a much more mature song for him imo.

Here's the video straight from the VEVO channel. Remember this is Eminem so there are some bad words in there :D

What do you guys think of it? I think it's one of his better songs, if not his best. Oh and Megan Fox is in it! And some dood from Lost or something...

Sweet! Thought I'd get the "omg your so slow the song is over a month old looooser!" type responses :D

The video is new though, only came out like, a week or two ago or something?

The song IS old, because it came out when the album came out - and is a real stand-out track. But so what? It's still getting ridiculously requested, the video is awesome and Em has pushed himself on this. Heck, I hate Rihanna but love her on this track.

I don't know why but this song grinds on me, he does some great lines in it but the chorus just ruins the song for me. Although I always prefer when rappers get "real" singers for the chorus rather than trying to "sing" it themselves :)

I really like Eminem's early stuff, if you haven't you should really listen to Infinite/Marshal Mathers LP/Slim Shady LP, It may sound cliche but his earlier stuff was much better imo, he was just much more raw...

The song IS old, because it came out when the album came out - and is a real stand-out track. But so what? It's still getting ridiculously requested, the video is awesome and Em has pushed himself on this. Heck, I hate Rihanna but love her on this track.

Yeah, thing is I don't listen to the radio anymore sadly so I didn't even know he had a new album out until I saw someone make a comment on the song on Youtube I think. :D

I don't know why but this song grinds on me, he does some great lines in it but the chorus just ruins the song for me. Although I always prefer when rappers get "real" singers for the chorus rather than trying to "sing" it themselves :)

I really like Eminem's early stuff, if you haven't you should really listen to Infinite/Marshal Mathers LP/Slim Shady LP, It may sound cliche but his earlier stuff was much better imo, he was just much more raw...

I have the Curtain Call CD (it was a gift from a friend lol) which is a greatest hits CD, so all of my favorite songs from his past albums are on there :)

I've got to say everything in this... is right. The video binds quite well with the song and its lyrics. This made my neckhair raise when I first saw it (a week ago).

And a small note...

I'm noting a parallel on the "instrumental" section of these song with

, which has the same producer and a twist of Eminem too.

• 2 weeks later...

Great song and great video. I dont know whats wrong with the mtv nowaday. They show nothing but a bunch of crappy reallity shows instead videos like this. They expend a lot of money with this video and you see it. I like how they use the sun when eminem is singing. The couple (the lost guy with the transformer chick) is perfect.