[Fantasy] 2010-2011 Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League

ok, draft has been changed to Oct 3 @ 10PM ADT. I am not changing it again. See you tomorrow night.

ok, draft has been changed to Oct 3 @ 10PM ADT. I am not changing it again. See you tomorrow night.

Your live online draft is set for Sun Oct 3 9:00pm EDT, which is 1 day, 4 hours, and 20 minutes from now.

(for those that don't get Atlantic time)

This should mean 6pm on the west coast.

Anyone else having problems running the draft test from Yahoo!? Mine just sits at connecting to server.

Anyone else having problems running the draft test from Yahoo!? Mine just sits at connecting to server.

I think it is only available 30 minutes before the draft. So it should work in about 12 minutes or so.

Well that was fun. It is the first Neowin Live Draft I've been able to be at in years. Thanks for changing the date Sauce.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with my team. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It's playoff time! You're going down Fred!!!

So Fred and I tied our head-to-head match and he moved on and I went to the consolation....

• 2 weeks later...

:whistle:

Also, how does Yahoo determine who goes through in the playoffs if there is a draw?

first place all year and died in the playoffs.

Ya disappointed with my 6th place finish. I finished 2nd in my pool here at work by 1 point!

I'm pretty happy with 4th considering I spent most of the season languishing at the bottom of the league. Hopefully I can make the draft next year.

Does anyone fancy doing a playoffs pickem? Everyone gives their predictions for the winner of each matchup at the start of each round, 1 point for each correct pick and 2 points if you guess the correct number of games?

I'd probably forget to make my post but sure.

Congrats on your win.

Thanks! It was really close all week. If it weren't for Lecavalier, Vanek and Selanne I wouldn't have even been in the Final. They were on fire these last two weeks. It was a lot of fun hopefully we can do it again next season.