UEFA Champions League Season 2010/2011

Bale just beat Inter. Over two games, he scored 3 goals and provided 2 assists. Class. Pure class.

amazing performance from spurs tonight, but surely bale and van der vaart are too good for their squad, tough times ahead for harry to keep them

amazing performance from spurs tonight, but surely bale and van der vaart are too good for their squad, tough times ahead for harry to keep them

dunno spuds are aiming high with their new 50k+ stadium in the works and constant 4th place finishes they are aiming for...they could keep Vaart but Bale maybe not...Utd might pull out the stops for him

Eduardo seems to like scoring against Arsenal.. Still cant get over Bale, rumours about him leaving for either Barca or Real are bull****, straight swap for Messi on the other hand..

Eduardo seems to like scoring against Arsenal.. Still cant get over Bale, rumours about him leaving for either Barca or Real are bull****, straight swap for Messi on the other hand..

Bale is not going anywhere unless it is a straight swap for a really good player.

Secondly, Arsenal are definitely still going through as winners of the group!

• 3 weeks later...

Embarrassed to admit but I'm pretty new to following PL and CL (I've become a fan of Chelsea due to Drogba - I know he's hated universally but nontheless!). Are the rosters different between the PL and CL or do squads just change (substitutes) for each fixture?

Embarrassed to admit but I'm pretty new to following PL and CL (I've become a fan of Chelsea due to Drogba - I know he's hated universally but nontheless!). Are the rosters different between the PL and CL or do squads just change (substitutes) for each fixture?

Squads change sometimes depending on injuries/rests, all the same 25 player squads though.. And finally someone else who likes Drogba, i love the guy :D