UEFA Champions League Season 2010/2011

This is from Wilshere's Twitter :)

@cesc4official you are the skipper mate you should look after your players ;) Thanks though and next time in going after your mate iniesta!

I love the confidence in the kid...

I realize that most people here are Arsenal fans/English but come on! Did anyone even SEE Messi's disallowed goal? People are acting as if these errors are supposed to happen.

I'll be the first one to cheer when decisions don't got their way.

Ovrebo won them a CL..

What a boring game it was last night! Marseille didn't show nothing and we played casual. But still, an away goal would have been nice. The return at Old Trafford will be a different story!

• 2 weeks later...

so, today we have the second game between Bar?a and Arsenal, i hope we'll be able to see a game as good as the first one and if bar?a wins better :p

:blink: Looks like once again in an Arsenal vs. Barcelona match, the ref is screwing Arsenal over. That was the stupidest red card I've ever seen. Van Persie was shooting for goal, FFS!

Nicklas Bendtner should have done a whole lot better with the one chance that was presented on the break! It's all done and dusted now I am afraid.

Bloody hell, Arsenal didn't even try to score in injury time. They just gave up. Did they even know they only needed one goal to win? :blink:

The worst part was when they won the free kick two minutes into injury time. Taking it straight away while everyone was unprepared was the stupidest thing to do. They should have piled everyone in the box and got Almunia to take the free kick.

I support United and so you know that was a joke decision when i say that was one of the worst refereeing decisions i have ever seen. Officials are a joke.