BT - These Hopeful Machines

I grabbed my copy today and these sounds just make your troubles melt away, literally. I'm at peace with myself when I listen to Brian Transeau's work. I've been following his music since 2002 "And she's never going to come back down..".

post-317332-12835419154304.jpg

BT is great, but this last album felt a bit too melancholic overall. i loved about half of the songs.

what do you think about hybrid?

I believe that's what made this album stand out from the others, you can feel the emotions he's trying to convey through those sad tones and his lyrics.

Hybrid is pretty damn good, they put like an extended life to his songs.

unreal album (Y)

man I was sleeping to this album a few minutes ago and i had this dream and in this dream I was going to this really good chinese buffet that I never payed for and one day

I was eating a chinese buffet while driving (however that works)

and from the impact of sounds from the song, some people on the highway have random accidents

like this f-150 infront of me hits to the slate opposing the other side of the highway and almost blocks my lane, my hands weren't even on the steering wheel

and as I was in shock at the sight of it, I just somehow move out the way w/ one hand on the steering wheel

then the rate of these accidents start increasing randomly

a caddilac then a bmw

so I start to slow down as it gets intense and I miss even more potential accidents

then in my mind I somehow went through a menu like a game wanting to exit and it did

that's when I woke up

amazing album

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

man I was sleeping to this album a few minutes ago and i had this dream and in this dream I was going to this really good chinese buffet that I never payed for and one day

I was eating a chinese buffet while driving (however that works)

and from the impact of sounds from the song, some people on the highway have random accidents

like this f-150 infront of me hits to the slate opposing the other side of the highway and almost blocks my lane, my hands weren't even on the steering wheel

and as I was in shock at the sight of it, I just somehow move out the way w/ one hand on the steering wheel

then the rate of these accidents start increasing randomly

a caddilac then a bmw

so I start to slow down as it gets intense and I miss even more potential accidents

then in my mind I somehow went through a menu like a game wanting to exit and it did

that's when I woke up

amazing album

Drugs are bad. Mmmkay?