[Official] FIFA 11

Well that's ludacris! Haha :3 it's usually up at around 1pm GMT for the UK right?

Marketplace or PSN?

PSN should be up in about 2 hours yeah, Marketplace I'm not sure.

It only takes like 5 mins to make a USA PSN account :p

anybody know when the PC demo out do post some links :)

btw ppl saying the PES 2011 is totally different .. but its more simulation kind of.. like manual passing and everything. but it still sucks :p im just downloading to try it.

anybody know when the PC demo out do post some links :)

btw ppl saying the PES 2011 is totally different .. but its more simulation kind of.. like manual passing and everything. but it still sucks :p im just downloading to try it.

Do you have a link to people discussing PES? I want to see any impressions before i get home and play this evening just so i know what to expect.

i cant wait to try the swerve passing in PES11.. what i always thought was lacking was the swinging ability when passing the ball or shooting it.

its not hard to implement. it should bel ike where u have the direction button and press pass.. that is the direction but after then where u move the direction button is what spin there will be on the ball.

i cant wait to try the swerve passing in PES11.. what i always thought was lacking was the swinging ability when passing the ball or shooting it.

its not hard to implement. it should bel ike where u have the direction button and press pass.. that is the direction but after then where u move the direction button is what spin there will be on the ball.

you can swerve pass and curl shots in fifa10 and fifa9 (and prob before that too.. although i was still playing PES then)

Demo is good, but it's more refinements than any MASSIVE changes...

PES has probably changed the most, but it had the most improving to do.