[Official] NFL 2010

The Packers are going to have to step it up a notch if they want to have a chance against the Steelers.

Honestly, I'm just glad the Bears and Jets went down. Both of them don't deserve to have made it this far.

Following tonight's press conference, Jets coach Rex Ryan will, for the third year in a row, predict that his team will win the Super Bowl.

Back in the real word, wohoo! Going to be a great Super Bowl!

My Chicago Bears were horrible today! Lovie Smith and Jay Cutler should be Fired!

Following tonight's press conference, Jets coach Rex Ryan will, for the third year in a row, predict that his team will win the Super Bowl.

Back in the real word, wohoo! Going to be a great Super Bowl!

NOT 4 THOSE OF US LIVING IN CHICAGO :-(

My Chicago Bears were horrible today! Lovie Smith and Jay Cutler should be Fired!

Cutler should be ashamed of himself. Retiring from a Championship game for what looks to be only a minor injury. Man the **** up, *****.

Guys, where can I buy a jacket like the guy on the left of Tramon Williams?

nfc-title-game-2020--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

I love that army/digital camo look.

I looked on NFL.com, nothing there.

Cutler should be ashamed of himself. Retiring from a Championship game for what looks to be only a minor injury. Man the **** up, *****.

I agree, but I think him leaving the game was the best thing that could have happened to the Bears. They didn't have a chance with Cutler or Collins in there. Hanie actually got them back in it.

Anyway, go Pack!

Glad it's the Packers vs Steelers in the Super Bowl. Looking forward to it! :D

maybe for once it wont be a "that was freaking boreing" thoughts of the last two steelers super bowls, seemed like not much happened in the last ones except the steelers winning.. maybe a battle for once?

maybe for once it wont be a "that was freaking boreing" thoughts of the last two steelers super bowls, seemed like not much happened in the last ones except the steelers winning.. maybe a battle for once?

Super Bowl XLIII was one the most exciting Super Bowl's I ever watched. The Cardinals were considered the worst playoff team in NFL history (before the 7-9 Seahawks got in) and defied the odds by not only making it to the Super Bowl, but nearly defeating the Steelers, who were a 7 point favorite. That game had so much excitement, I can't see how any fan of the game would have called it boring.

Super Bowl XLIII was one the most exciting Super Bowl's I ever watched. The Cardinals were considered the worst playoff team in NFL history (before the 7-9 Seahawks got in) and defied the odds by not only making it to the Super Bowl, but nearly defeating the Steelers, who were a 7 point favorite. That game had so much excitement, I can't see how any fan of the game would have called it boring.

sorry didn't mean to say last two steelers superbowls... was thinking of the last super two super bowls, yeah the seahawks game was good the other one wasn't so much, but still did have some excitement, but it wasn't as interesting, but the past couple bowls where boring it felt

All I know is I'm glad the Jets are done once again - 0 for 4 - couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys, coach, and fan base :)

• 82'-83' - Dolphins 14, Jets 0
  • 98'-99' - Broncos 23, Jets 10
  • 09'-10' - Colts 30, Jets 17
  • 10'-11' - Steelers 24, Jets 19
  • Opponents 91, Jets 46
  • Me "Happy", Jets fans "Sad"

Go Packers

I agree, but I think him leaving the game was the best thing that could have happened to the Bears. They didn't have a chance with Cutler or Collins in there. Hanie actually got them back in it.

Anyway, go Pack!

Ironically, you're right. But what does that tell you about Cutler and that organisation? He might have a rocket arm but the dude is a quitter. I would rather of kept Orton.

Green Bay Packers are my team they have been since 1982, so I watched the whole game against The 'Chicago Bears', which the Packers won with something in hand.

I can't wait for the final and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cheese heads!

Green Bay Packers are my team they have been since 1982, so I watched the whole game against The 'Chicago Bears', which the Packers won with something in hand.

I can't wait for the final and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cheese heads!

The 'final'? :rolleyes:

This isn't the FA Cup.

@ynnoj

Do you think your Chargers will ever get it together, will it take moving to LA - more money, new stadium? This team has been puzzling to say the least, for a few years they semed one of the best but when it counted, at home, with rest - they fell short. They couldn't make anything happen even when it was all in their pockets, home field advantage etc. This is the one thing the Jets can be proud of, they were comfortable on the road so I figure we will see them again in the post season.

Carson Palmer is the latest bengal that wants traded........ Freaking amazing Mike Brown doesn't get the picture. There is a pretty long list of good Bengal players that left unhappy, or would have liked to have been traded.

Carson didn't have a very good year, but when the most "central" person on the team (as Mike Brownput it) would rather retire than play football you have really problems internally. Add him to the list that includes Justin Smith, Cedric Benson, TO, Chad, Boomer Esiasen, Rudi Johnson, Corey Dillon, Takeo Spikes, and I'm sure I'm missing more...

?The Bengals have never had a draft pick make the Pro Bowl on Defense. They have had one player drafted on Defense make the Pro Bowl, but Tremain Mack made the Pro Bowl as a Kick Returner.

?Starting with the 1991 draft, the Bengals have drafted 7 players that have made the Pro Bowl with the Bengals. Some players have made the Pro Bowl with other teams, like Takeo Spikes and shockingly Justin Smith, but only 7 were with the Bengals.

?The last drafted Pro Bowl player is Carson Palmer.

?In 16 of 20 drafts, the Bengals drafted zero Pro Bowlers.

?Only Chad Johnson has gone to more than 4 Pro Bowls.

On the other hand, the Ravens started as a franchise in 1996, and they have drafted 14 Pro Bowl players and 8 First Team All Pro players.

http://www.whodeyrevolution.com/whodeyrevolution/2011/01/amazing-draft-futility-numbers.html

@ynnoj

Do you think your Chargers will ever get it together, will it take moving to LA - more money, new stadium? This team has been puzzling to say the least, for a few years they semed one of the best but when it counted, at home, with rest - they fell short. They couldn't make anything happen even when it was all in their pockets, home field advantage etc. This is the one thing the Jets can be proud of, they were comfortable on the road so I figure we will see them again in the post season.

Good question. I honestly believe it starts with the management, even before the coaching. AJ Smith is probably the most stubborn GM in the league. Holding out on two Pro Bowl stars this year cost us big, no doubt. Rivers was throwing to guys off the street for the most part of the year (see Richard Goodman). He also does very little in terms of trading or free agency.

Our drafting in the past 4-5 years has been next to worst in the league (I'm pretty sure I read a stat that our rookies over the past 5 years had the lowest number of combined starts). First round picks Larry English, Buster Davis (released this year), Antoine Cason have all done next to nothing. Compare our drafting to the likes of New England and Pittsburgh and you begin to see why they are successful franchises.

Norv is a great offensive coordinator (he won two Bowls in Dallas) and will help make Rivers a superstar, no doubt. But he is not a coach, he isn't a leader. This off-season will be critical for us. We've lost Ron to Carolina (who was a lock at D coordinator) and we are desperate in positions all over the field. We have to draft well, especially on both lines if we want to compete with KC in 2011.

I just hope we can keep VJax around, he is a stud for sure.

edit: I'll leave you with this stat I found:

With a .485 career winning percentage, Turner currently holds the worst winning percentage in NFL history for all head coaches with 200 or more career games coached.