14,000 posts -The Movie

I sat through the whole thing.. I must be patient or something lol, but yeah good movie, like the angles and you have a great camera, one thing though is you gotta work on those continuity shots. :p It doesn't take a whole lot but it makes a huge difference for example when you got up out of the chair you fully got up and out of the frame, and then it switches to a shot of you still getting up from a different angle, so if you had cut the first shot a little earlier it would have flowed smoothly and made that much more of a difference. Now, if you were intentionally doing that to sort of make it seem trippy and hint at the fact that it's a dream.. well there's probably better ways to have done that :p

Congrats on 14,000 posts, and this video really is in the spirit of all those posts: SPAM.. Haha just kidding :p

You sir have way too much time on your hands. i had to stop it at 5:30 because I was too afraid that you were going to get naked in front of the camera.

Seriously bro, you got enough crap in your pockets?

Oh by the way. Nice house! And who drinks coffee and then falls asleep?

You sir have way too much time on your hands. i had to stop it at 5:30 because I was too afraid that you were going to get naked in front of the camera.

Seriously bro, you got enough crap in your pockets?

That was the joke. I was trying to find random things to throw on the bed. To make it look like I had an endless amount of stuff in my pockets.

Haha :rofl: I nearly fell out of my chair after reading this!

There really is one and its funny. I saw it about 2 years ago when linked in the IRC. Wonder if he will share it again. :)

I knew this movie would probably suck total balls. But it was just a test to record video on my T2i and edit it software. In that respect it worked quite well. Even if the movie did suck balls :laugh:

I'm going to go out on a lim here and say you guys don't want to me to make a commentary video, I thought about it :laugh:

I knew this movie would probably suck total balls. But it was just a test to record video on my T2i and edit it software. In that respect it worked quite well. Even if the movie did suck balls :laugh:

I'm going to go out on a lim here and say you guys don't want to me to make a commentary video, I thought about it :laugh:

Don't say that, you move gave me hope.. I always imagined that I lived a boring existence, now I know my life is pretty good. :laugh:

Congrats on the post count but maybe its time to get out there a bit sir. :whistle:

There really is one and its funny. I saw it about 2 years ago when linked in the IRC. Wonder if he will share it again. :)

I would if I still had it but I don't! maybe I should start plans for a 70,000 movie!

I would if I still had it but I don't! maybe I should start plans for a 70,000 movie!

Yep you should. I think everyone should. Would be great entertainment.

Ok so wtf? I posted in this thread and now its gone?!

60345310.jpg

You posted it in this thread

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/937320-14000-posts-the-movie/

That was the thread about the movie being in production. :laugh:

and thank you, while I though the movie also sucked balls, I really did like the ending. I just wonder how many people who saw Inception got the reference.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing how everyone seems to hate this steaming pile of garbage

I thought I would throw together a "Making of 14,000 posts the movie." :laugh: Which also includes a never before seen clip that was cut from the original movie :rofl:

It's on the main post

• 9 months later...

I can't believe it's been almost 10 years ago this September; that I made this work of art (Piece of crap). In Celebration, I created a commentary track that nobody wants. I added it to the first post on the page, it's the last video.

I noticed the thread has since been moved from the Media forum to Milestones and Achievements.