Facebook down?

RT @the_pc_doc With Facebook down there will be famine as FarmVille crops die, fish tanks go scummy, and crime soars as mafia go unchecked!

RT @the_pc_doc Hey Internet, here's how you help resuscitate #Facebook.Keep pressing F5 - it lets the engineers know how much you care.

downforeveryoneorjustme.com seems to be down as well :p

back on topic: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that explains why it was so slow earlier and why i can't even get on now laugh.gif

never thought i'd actually see their server crash, guess all their new features/updates just made the bugginess go off the charts and the site couldn't handle it :p

OMG - I love some of the tweets about it being down if you search Facebook on Twitter....

Facebook is down! Let's all go back to MySpace and freak Tom out!
taking Facebook Connect & fb social plugins with it, how do you log in to all those other websites then? now do you see?
QUICK MYSPACE! GET INTERESTING BEFORE FACEBOOK COMES BACK UP! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!
Allow me to use the current Facebook meltdown to remind everyone that your Friendster account still exists and it's awesome.
Facebook outage coincides with Free Hugs Day. Get out there and show people you like them the old fashioned way people.

Back to the topic though - I thought my ISP was blocking for some reason, then I checked my Hosts file to make sure someone didn't poison it, then switched out of OpenDNS to make double sure that it wasn't OpenDNS. Not really a big deal for me to be on there, but thought it was interesting to see this thread. :)