Facebook down?

Up for me, but slow (accessing it from my Home, India)

:-( sorry, it now down again

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.46f9a57a.1285275415.cb90a5d

Check here also - http://downrightnow.com/

that is down for me :(

so now i cant check the down right now site to see if facebook is down for tohers too :(

Wrong. Getting a partner is too much of a hassle.

hell im single with baggage and can get a **** buddy tonight. :)

then again its a mutual use-use relationshit.

Calm down, folks. Things could be much worse.

Neowin could be down.

Oh I'd be in trouble. One of a few sites I religiously visit, probably anywhere from 10-50 times a day, if not more.

It's back up for me now though with some parts of it crashing like the new games page. It crashes and sometimes crashes my browser too. I am using the latest IE9 & Minefield though so maybe it's just my config.

Oh I'd be in trouble. One of a few sites I religiously visit, probably anywhere from 10-50 times a day, if not more.

It's back up for me now though with some parts of it crashing like the new games page. It crashes and sometimes crashes my browser too. I am using the latest IE9 & Minefield though so maybe it's just my config.

Farmville doesn't work correctly for me both IE9 and Opera.

Not to start rumors, but friend of mine says the /b/ board was bouncing with some attack threads. They quickly 404'd, not sure how legitimate this information is, but thought I'd share it since I don't think I saw anyone else mention it in the thread. :p

Not to start rumors, but friend of mine says the /b/ board was bouncing with some attack threads. They quickly 404'd, not sure how legitimate this information is, but thought I'd share it since I don't think I saw anyone else mention it in the thread. :p

4chan is going crazy. if they want, they could shut down the whole internet if they really want to destroy it. hah