The Town.

So I went to go see The Town tonight. I have to say it's really good, for me it's an instant buy when it comes out!

Also does anyone know the quote/information at the end of the credits? i didnt read it all

I thought it was pretty good. Some parts were a bit slow but overall, the movie was enjoyable. I don't remember what it said at the end but I think it was a quote from one of the characters. Anyway, I was surprised to see Ben Affleck as the director in the credits. I didn't think he had what it took to be a director.

I thought it was pretty good. Some parts were a bit slow but overall, the movie was enjoyable. I don't remember what it said at the end but I think it was a quote from one of the characters. Anyway, I was surprised to see Ben Affleck as the director in the credits. I didn't think he had what it took to be a director.

I don't think it was a quote from one of the actors cause it talked about the people that actually lived there, how even though the city was an area for robbers and i forget the rest.

So I went to go see The Town tonight. I have to say it's really good, for me it's an instant buy when it comes out!

Also does anyone know the quote/information at the end of the credits? i didnt read it all

The bit in the credits just said that, while the reputation of Charlestown for cranking out bank robbers is legitimate, there are a lot of hard working, honest people in that neighborhood too. They dedicated the film to those honest people. That's all that was in the end message.

The bit in the credits just said that, while the reputation of Charlestown for cranking out bank robbers is legitimate, there are a lot of hard working, honest people in that neighborhood too. They dedicated the film to those honest people. That's all that was in the end message.

Ahh ok thanks!

• 4 months later...

I watched this film for a second time yesterday and the first time I hated it but liked it more the second time around

Why didn't you like it? I enjoyed it. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good movie. I think it's slightly overrated, but it's still a good movie -- well-acted and directed. It's just not all that great of a story, to be honest. But still worth the watch.

I thought it was really good. I'm from the area, so I've been to a lot of the places in the movie, which made it even more enjoyable (same with The Departed).

Also, the train station used in the movie does NOT have trains going to Chicago or wherever he was headed. The only trains passing through that station are local commuter rail trains and one going to Maine. :p