iTunes 10 Themes

Is it too much to ask for someone to be able to theme iTunes so it fits better with Windows in general. For example make the Minimize/Maximize/Close buttons fit better, change the default font to Segoe UI and add rounded corners back?

That would be awesome! (Y)

I'd also like that!

• 7 months later...

Loving the black theme.

I do use the List View in iTunes on my Mac. Is there a way to change the 'grid' to match the rest of the theme? It clashes a bit.

Otherwise, a fantastic theme!

Loving the black theme.

I do use the List View in iTunes on my Mac. Is there a way to change the 'grid' to match the rest of the theme? It clashes a bit.

Otherwise, a fantastic theme!

Sorry it can't be done, we used to be able to do it in version 8 & 9 but Apple changed the hex location so we can't find the where to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just out of interest, how do you reset these to default if you need to?

Very nice! :) The only suggestion I'd make is to have the text in the now playing section the same shade as the bottom text (where it says "xxxxx songs, xx.x days, xxx.xxGB").

Very nice! :) The only suggestion I'd make is to have the text in the now playing section the same shade as the bottom text (where it says "xxxxx songs, xx.x days, xxx.xxGB").

it was possible to change that area in previous versions, but since then the hex location cannot be found.

• 4 months later...