Cat Schwartz Nude

:rofl: why did she post her self naked :p o well thats what happens when your a newb

Like said above, she didn't mean to. She posted a cropped image but some lonely tech geeks knew about the Photoshop trick and saw if it would work. And well, it did.

Umm.... who cares?

Ditto. Not hot, nobody cares.

At least, I don't find her attractive.

I've been watching Tech TV for a while, and all the hosts are just complete dorks. It's like they went out of their way to find losers with no chemestry with each other. Thus making all interactions on camera awkward.

i dunno..i think she did it intentionally..maybe she likes the attention...i mean when was the last time you took pictures of yourself nude and consciously decide to just use a portion of it (the non-nude portion, eg: your eyes)

i dunno..i think she did it intentionally..maybe she likes the attention...i mean when was the last time you took pictures of yourself nude and consciously decide to just use a portion of it (the non-nude portion, eg: your eyes)

true, anyways shes not that good looking :no:

Did she show more then just her... ummmm "Upper Half"? Thats the only pics I've seen... I don't see what the big deal is, but whatever... :)

I dont know if she should be fired or not, but she's definately hotter with cloths on.  :(

Cloths? Like rags? I prefer nude myself.

You guys do know that real women don't have the surname ".jpg" don't you?

so true, all the REAL girls have the surname of either avi or mpg

:p

Okay, out of sheer curiosity, I saw the boobies... eh.

Oh well. Not like I had anything better to do at the moment... this really is no big deal. They're just boobies. Even if she was nude, I'd consider no big deal. Now if it's like, Alyson Hannigan's boobies or Alyson Hannigan nude, then I'd be 100% interested. :D

Cat is beautiful. What she did was artistic. If you don't like the images so be it but don't be disrespecting the lady. I cannot believe some of your posts, must be a lot of supermodels here to be so judgemental. So much static over a woman's breasts what, never seen any before? I can see this kind of attitude and behaviour on certain un-named sites/boards but I never thought to see it here.

Cat is beautiful. What she did was artistic. If you don't like the images so be it but don't be disrespecting the lady. I cannot believe some of your posts, must be a lot of supermodels here to be so judgemental. So much static over a woman's breasts what, never seen any before? I can see this kind of attitude and behaviour on certain un-named sites/boards but I never thought to see it here.

We're allowed to have an opinion.

You think what she did was beautiful. That is YOUR OPINION. I don't necessarily have to agree with it, but it's yours none-the-less.

We are allowed to voice our opinion here. A lot of us don't find her that attractive (granted, she does have nice eyes, but for me, that's about where the attractiveness ends).

Don't be so disrespecting? Sorry if some of our opinions of her isn't that great. That's life though. There will be plenty of people who will find you ugly and attractive. It happens.

It seems Americans are generally more shocked about nudity and sex compared to their European counterparts. This is nothing big, definatly nothing to get upset about.