Tom W has flown from the nest

• 3 weeks later...

Will a link to Tom's site be added to the Affiliates section?

WinRumors doesn't have a visible link to Neowin anywhere (does it?) so my guess would be no. Affiliation is a mutual thing. You only link if the other guy is linking to you, and the other way around.

WinRumors doesn't have a visible link to Neowin anywhere (does it?) so my guess would be no. Affiliation is a mutual thing. You only link if the other guy is linking to you, and the other way around.

+1

Site is nice, but it's ALWAYS painfully slow :(

I don't think I've ever witnessed slowness with winrumors. Perhaps it's something on your end? Maybe Tom can help, if you contact him?

I don't think I've ever witnessed slowness with winrumors. Perhaps it's something on your end? Maybe Tom can help, if you contact him?

Don't see why it would be something on my end, every other site I visit is speedy, but yeah it's been like that since the day it launched. Always takes two-three minutes to load.

Don't see why it would be something on my end, every other site I visit is speedy, but yeah it's been like that since the day it launched. Always takes two-three minutes to load.

Yeah I think my host might have some routing issues. I've noticed it can be randomly slow based on different connections. I'll raise a ticket with them to see what's up. It's co-hosted at the moment until a time that it's popular enough to warrant dedicated hosting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...