[Fantasy] Neowin Soccer Manager - Season 5

deuz

lol, i don't even know what that means..

if you mean not enough, it's more than his value, and more than what your chairman will accept :)

seems you havn't rejected it.

can you reject or accept please, am willing to negotiate though!

barca is not my team, i just saw your offer :D

bit of fun :p

Martyn

Barnsey is the managed of Barca, throw him a PM and he should get back to you - he's normally alive :D

deuz

also if your still short on defenders i can offer you either of these guys : VAN BUYTEN, Daniel. BRAAFHEID, Edson. PRANJIC, Danijel. DEMICHELIS, Martin

BGM

ooo, did i win!? :D

Edit: urgh.. no, i got ****ed! :(

deuz

your juve right.....? :D

by win i meant me :p

the defender msg was for you as well.

Martyn

Demichelis rating went down again, he used to be at 94 a year ago :p

BGM

good, cos he is awful in rl!

i'm having a shocker of a season so far... oh dear sad.gif

deuz

Demichelis rating went down again, he used to be at 94 a year ago :p

the problem is with so many unmanaged clubs rather than external, is you need moneyyyyy. Also chelsea is at minimum player so cant buy anymore :(

Martyn

the problem is with so many unmanaged clubs rather than external, is you need moneyyyyy. Also chelsea is at minimum player so cant buy anymore :(

I think it's actually better this way.

If the league was completely open, then no one would sell players and you would have lots of money (it's happened to me on a few other game worlds)!

:p

deuz

I think it's actually better this way.

If the league was completely open, then no one would sell players and you would have lots of money (it's happened to me on a few other game worlds)!

yea true i guess. ill have to accumulate money for a while i guess.

• 3 weeks later...
stephenm17

my username is stephen mitchell

Martyn

my username is stephen mitchell

Hello there Stephen Mitchell.

Martyn

If he wants to join us then he is going to have to do more than just post his name here :p

He'll need to add me as a friend on Soccer Manager and then tell me what team he wants to manage!

• 2 weeks later...
BGM

can you get the sack in this game?

i'm having a shocker of a season :(

Martyn

I think I can turn on sackings like :p

Crazysah

Sackings would be fun! I'm back in the Europa League place! yay! I'm not doing so bad! Beat Aston Villa 4-0!

Gravitas

Sackings would be fun! I'm back in the Europa League place! yay! I'm not doing so bad! Beat Aston Villa 4-0!

• 5 weeks later...
Martyn

Just to let everyone know, as a player of SoccerManager for almost three years my interest in the game has now waned. I've not logged in for a long, long time and I'm not planning on renewing my Gold Membership which allows me to administrate the league.

My membership expires sometime in April, and I believe at this point the Game World will simply be made 'public'.

Gravitas

Just to let everyone know, as a player of SoccerManager for almost three years my interest in the game has now waned. I've not logged in for a long, long time and I'm not planning on renewing my Gold Membership which allows me to administrate the league.

My membership expires sometime in April, and I believe at this point the Game World will simply be made 'public'.

:(

deuz

Are you going to stop playing? Or just admin?