[Fantasy] Neowin Soccer Manager - Season 5

lol, i don't even know what that means..

if you mean not enough, it's more than his value, and more than what your chairman will accept :)

seems you havn't rejected it.

can you reject or accept please, am willing to negotiate though!

barca is not my team, i just saw your offer :D

bit of fun :p

Demichelis rating went down again, he used to be at 94 a year ago :p

the problem is with so many unmanaged clubs rather than external, is you need moneyyyyy. Also chelsea is at minimum player so cant buy anymore :(

the problem is with so many unmanaged clubs rather than external, is you need moneyyyyy. Also chelsea is at minimum player so cant buy anymore :(

I think it's actually better this way.

If the league was completely open, then no one would sell players and you would have lots of money (it's happened to me on a few other game worlds)!

:p

I think it's actually better this way.

If the league was completely open, then no one would sell players and you would have lots of money (it's happened to me on a few other game worlds)!

:p

yea true i guess. ill have to accumulate money for a while i guess.

• 3 weeks later...

If he wants to join us then he is going to have to do more than just post his name here :p

He'll need to add me as a friend on Soccer Manager and then tell me what team he wants to manage!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, as a player of SoccerManager for almost three years my interest in the game has now waned. I've not logged in for a long, long time and I'm not planning on renewing my Gold Membership which allows me to administrate the league.

My membership expires sometime in April, and I believe at this point the Game World will simply be made 'public'.

Just to let everyone know, as a player of SoccerManager for almost three years my interest in the game has now waned. I've not logged in for a long, long time and I'm not planning on renewing my Gold Membership which allows me to administrate the league.

My membership expires sometime in April, and I believe at this point the Game World will simply be made 'public'.

:(

Are you going to stop playing? Or just admin?