[Fantasy] Neowin Soccer Manager - Season 5

Martyn

Are you going to stop playing? Or just admin?

Both.

Crazysah

Is there anyway one of us can take over as admin?

Martyn

It's possible for me to release the Game World. Then someone else (you) can re-claim it, but you have to be a Gold Member on SoccerManager in order to do this.

deuz

hmm, if it is goes public, ill probably quit as well. I already have 2 public teams and this game does take sometime(transfers). I guess it is still fun for me because i just started.

Gravitas

Just to let everyone know, as a player of SoccerManager for almost three years my interest in the game has now waned. I've not logged in for a long, long time and I'm not planning on renewing my Gold Membership which allows me to administrate the league.

My membership expires sometime in April, and I believe at this point the Game World will simply be made 'public'.

If it stays public, will it use some sort of "default" settings?

It could have been better, if more Neowin members had joined.

Also, does the new league administrator get to change its name? It'd be kind of cool if the name could live on. :p

hmm, if it is goes public, ill probably quit as well. I already have 2 public teams and this game does take sometime(transfers). I guess it is still fun for me because i just started.

Don't you quit, Munich! If anything, quit one of the other teams you currently manage... :laugh:

Once it's made public, Tweet Tweet will get better as more people join the league.

Martyn

If it stays public, will it use some sort of "default" settings?

It could have been better, if more Neowin members had joined.

Also, does the new league administrator get to change its name? It'd be kind of cool if the name could live on. :p

Don't you quit, Munich! If anything, quit one of the other teams you currently manage... :laugh:

Once it's made public, Tweet Tweet will get better as more people join the league.

The new admin would be able to edit the Game World description, however the name 'Tweet Tweet' would stay the same... and live on ;)

It could have been a fantastic league, although I honestly did enjoy it anyway and it was a good league. I've been playing Soccer Manager for nearly 3 years now and I've just lost interest, but it's been a fun few years :)

• 2 months later...
Fred Derf

[Thread Un-Pinned]

Crazysah

Can I be the new admin?

deuz

Can I be the new admin?

i think you would have to be a gold member, good to see though that league is still going.

• 3 weeks later...
BGM

JV, i want to buy one of your players please :)

can you reject or accept as the budget is tight and my funds are getting chipped away game by game!

big thanks!

Gravitas

JV, i want to buy one of your players please :)

can you reject or accept as the budget is tight and my funds are getting chipped away game by game!

big thanks!

Sorry about that. Hadn't see your offer.

I just made you a new offer.

BGM

Sorry about that. Hadn't see your offer.

I just made you a new offer.

nice one, thanks!

:)