UK ONLY - Need photographer for FHM style model

That's either one ****ing huge cat or a tiny trampoline. And yes, I know it's an exercize trampoline, but it's still small in comparison to the cat!

Cats in the UK are really just that big! I've had many nightmares about waking up with a cat sat on my bed :cry:

Omni or Insane? Who will it be?

The suspense is immense.

If Omni can get clearance for a mission to the moon I don't think that i can compete with that.

However I can make a great cheese, ham and tomato toastie which could sweeten the deal for swissdude.

I need a link to some of your work you have done

this is really the only thing that anyone "needs" to answer, the photographer shouldn't provide the location, you should, there's go to be a budget and like stated before 2-3 hours is nothing, and once a month... with that time schedule not a lot is going to be achieved, and asking for the equipment the photographer has is like asking for a list of what you have in your house, but for the fun of it, i have 2 lenses, camera body, flash gun, macro lenses, tripod, 3 mem cards, 2 battery's, and a few other goodies

That's either one ****ing huge cat or a tiny trampoline. And yes, I know it's an exercize trampoline, but it's still small in comparison to the cat!

Thats no cat, its a space station

We are stuck in its tractor beam and its pulling us in

P.S. we also have Giraffes living in the loft/attic in the UK so Huge cats are the least of our worries

Hello swissdude,

I use a daguerreotype camera, it is a little older than the rest of the cameras people use on this forum... I cannot shoot video, but I feel the quality of the photos greatly outweigh this fact. You will not be disappointed, here is a link to the camera I use http://www.fi.edu/pieces/myers/

All the work I have done was unfortunately lost in a house fire 7 years ago. Since then, I have not taken a single photo, but I am constantly taking photos inside my head, so I have had a lot of time to think about taking pictures of things I see...

I am 11 and I live in Canada, I don't mind traveling to the UK once a month though... I receive an allowance of $5 per month, that should be enough to get me to London and back... Oh wait, I forgot about the HST, alright, I may need a downpayment of a dollar or so (that is about 0.69 of a euro)....

I am currently in elementary school, working full time at a steel mill...

I feel as if any place in London would be good to shoot, which opens up thousands upon thousands of opportunities. Thanks for your time, and again. I am suited for this job!

You may email me directly with further information at: "theonlyreasoniwrotethiswastoprocrastinate@hotmail.com"

Regards,

the 11 year old photographer

Hello swissdude,

I use a daguerreotype camera, it is a little older than the rest of the cameras people use on this forum... I cannot shoot video, but I feel the quality of the photos greatly outweigh this fact. You will not be disappointed, here is a link to the camera I use http://www.fi.edu/pieces/myers/

All the work I have done was unfortunately lost in a house fire 7 years ago. Since then, I have not taken a single photo, but I am constantly taking photos inside my head, so I have had a lot of time to think about taking pictures of things I see...

I am 11 and I live in Canada, I don't mind traveling to the UK once a month though... I receive an allowance of $5 per month, that should be enough to get me to London and back... Oh wait, I forgot about the HST, alright, I may need a downpayment of a dollar or so (that is about 0.69 of a euro)....

I am currently in elementary school, working full time at a steel mill...

I feel as if any place in London would be good to shoot, which opens up thousands upon thousands of opportunities. Thanks for your time, and again. I am suited for this job!

You may email me directly with further information at: "theonlyreasoniwrotethiswastoprocrastinate@hotmail.com"

Regards,

the 11 year old photographer

Your sig betrays your lies!!!

• 4 months later...