Neowin's official T-Shirt contest

Been awhile since Neowin doing any contest. Glad I saw this. I like other simple design too, but base on my personal experience with full T-shirt printing from zazzle and cafepress. It's a pain in the @ss.

Here is my submission. Nothing fancy. Simple and concise design. Tell me what you think? I take all critisms. ^.^/

*snip*

They are very very cool :D

And thanks Corris :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a quick, professional looking Neowin T-shirt just for the ladies.....enjoy!

neowint.png

I actually really like this because I don't find many decent looking baby doll shirts, plus the Neowin logos in the breast area are hilarious. I would buy it, but probably more so if there were other color options for the shirt itself...mainly black.

• 3 months later...

The contest officially ended 25th November, but not heard anything since :/

Winners were contacted however they never replied back with their .psd files.

Winners were contacted however they never replied back with their .psd files.

:rofl:

Is the offer still open? I have a friend who's trying to build a graphics portfolio, I bet he'd be interested in doing something like this.

:rofl:

Is the offer still open? I have a friend who's trying to build a graphics portfolio, I bet he'd be interested in doing something like this.

I'm not sure the same rewards are. We offered quite a few things for the winner of this contest and I'm not sure we can replicate the same prizes at the moment. So he could probably expect $ instead of $ and free subscription. If he's still interested, he's free to have a go at a design although he must not post the design here, instead PM me with it (.png & .psd). I'll then judge it with others and it MAY be printed.

Alright, he's now on the prowl. :)

He's pretty amazing at vector graphics so hopefully he'll come up with something flashy!

Alright, he's now on the prowl. :)

He's pretty amazing at vector graphics so hopefully he'll come up with something flashy!

We look forward to the outcome.

• 2 months later...

Did anything ever become of this? I was looking forward to the finished shirts.

Winners were contacted and never responded which means we never had the full scale designs so that we could print them.

Winners were contacted and never responded which means we never had the full scale designs so that we could print them.

Can you let us know who the winner was?

Damn I really wanted a Neowin T-Shirt. We need to get this back up and running so we can finally show off our Neowin Tees around town :)