Neowin's official T-Shirt contest

I'm thinking of a logo with paint drips around it, something simple and still different from the plain old logo. I'd make a mockup but sadly I'm terrible at design, I'd love someone here to give it a shot.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. That + grunge style, maybe like the Apple iPod ads from a few years ago?

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. That + grunge style, maybe like the Apple iPod ads from a few years ago?

Exactly. I'd love to see that. You need to make something people will actually wear. We could also have colors as well, at least a few: blue, green and red?

To be honest, close the competition Grayski has won, but give him more than $25 considering it's going to earn you so much more!

I'd like to see front design of B and the back as the bottom right

To be honest, close the competition Grayski has won, but give him more than $25 considering it's going to earn you so much more!

We have other entries that haven't been posted. People were NOT supposed to post in the thread. We're still looking for entries.

How many shirts do you have that then entire front is printed on? People seem to disregard what can actually be put on a shirt when they make designs for comps like this.

25$ for a design that you are going to resell ... wow ...

Isn't the fact that you've giving something to the community, and the fact that people will be wearing what you designed enough for you? As well as getting a share?

25$ for a design that you are going to resell ... wow ...

Neowin will barely profit from the t-shirts sold. This whole idea was not made with a focus of producing revenue, it was made on giving members the chance to support the site by actually wearing one of these. We could have just said the prize was to have your design available to other members to wear, but we added a cash incentive as well as receiving a free copy of your design on a t-shirt.

Erm, how are these shirts going to be printed? Although the designs posted look good, they might not be practical. i.e. it may either fade quickly and look low quality, or feel heavy and plasticy. I wouldn't recommend going for a huge logo unless it's going to be an extremely high quality job.

Erm, how are these shirts going to be printed? Although the designs posted look good, they might not be practical. i.e. it may either fade quickly and look low quality, or feel heavy and plasticy. I wouldn't recommend going for a huge logo unless it's going to be an extremely high quality job.

The printing is being done by a company that produces very high quality prints, so you don't have to worry about that. ;)

Been awhile since Neowin doing any contest. Glad I saw this. I like other simple design too, but base on my personal experience with full T-shirt printing from zazzle and cafepress. It's a pain in the @ss.

Here is my submission. Nothing fancy. Simple and concise design. Tell me what you think? I take all critisms. ^.^/

submit1.png

Here's my quick mock up. Might do some more later.

NeowinTShirt.png

T-Shirt Template from: http://djsoundwav.deviantart.com/art/Blank-T-Shirt-White-001-119531311?q=boost:popular+in:resources+T-Shirt&qo=1

I really like Front B!! Wish the back could be that too with the regular 'back' on top of it.

Been awhile since Neowin doing any contest. Glad I saw this. I like other simple design too, but base on my personal experience with full T-shirt printing from zazzle and cafepress. It's a pain in the @ss.

Here is my submission. Nothing fancy. Simple and concise design. Tell me what you think? I take all critisms. ^.^/

submit1.png

I have a small thing for grunge so I like this too, but between the two, Grayski's Front B is win because its a bit more different.

Here's my quick mock up. Might do some more later.

snip

T-Shirt Template from: http://djsoundwav.de...es+T-Shirt&qo=1

Front B with the back/Front D design for the back looks amazing!

I really like that combination! w00t.gif

snip

This is also really nice! :D

I really like Front B!! Wish the back could be that too with the regular 'back' on top of it.

That's what I was thinking! Front B needs to be both Front and Back, and the logo thrown on top of it or something. I'd definitely buy it!

Now this I love, only thing is that on the black the text is a little hard to read. Otherwise it's amazing. (Y)

I was gonna take a shot at this but Grayski screwed that up for me :crazy:

But seriously Grayski, amazing designing, give yourself a pat on the back. (Y)