• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin's official T-Shirt contest

Timan    554

I'm thinking of a logo with paint drips around it, something simple and still different from the plain old logo. I'd make a mockup but sadly I'm terrible at design, I'd love someone here to give it a shot.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. That + grunge style, maybe like the Apple iPod ads from a few years ago?

amon91    41

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. That + grunge style, maybe like the Apple iPod ads from a few years ago?

Exactly. I'd love to see that. You need to make something people will actually wear. We could also have colors as well, at least a few: blue, green and red?

FiB3R    1,663

Front B looks pretty cool, but I think there will be issues printing that, especially around the collar. :(

bruNo_    24

I could wear Front D but in black. (Y)

Srugie    10

Front B looks awesome! w00t.gif

Dan~    250

To be honest, close the competition Grayski has won, but give him more than $25 considering it's going to earn you so much more!

I'd like to see front design of B and the back as the bottom right

Tom    1,190

To be honest, close the competition Grayski has won, but give him more than $25 considering it's going to earn you so much more!

We have other entries that haven't been posted. People were NOT supposed to post in the thread. We're still looking for entries.

+StevoFC    21

How many shirts do you have that then entire front is printed on? People seem to disregard what can actually be put on a shirt when they make designs for comps like this.

RoomKid    15

I never remember what the font is...

Comfortaa I think

mail    10

25$ for a design that you are going to resell ... wow ...

david    51

lol

Steve B.    467

Isn't the fact that you've giving something to the community, and the fact that people will be wearing what you designed enough for you? As well as getting a share?

Tom    1,190

Neowin will barely profit from the t-shirts sold. This whole idea was not made with a focus of producing revenue, it was made on giving members the chance to support the site by actually wearing one of these. We could have just said the prize was to have your design available to other members to wear, but we added a cash incentive as well as receiving a free copy of your design on a t-shirt.

+jamesyfx    362

Erm, how are these shirts going to be printed? Although the designs posted look good, they might not be practical. i.e. it may either fade quickly and look low quality, or feel heavy and plasticy. I wouldn't recommend going for a huge logo unless it's going to be an extremely high quality job.

Tom    1,190

Erm, how are these shirts going to be printed? Although the designs posted look good, they might not be practical. i.e. it may either fade quickly and look low quality, or feel heavy and plasticy. I wouldn't recommend going for a huge logo unless it's going to be an extremely high quality job.

The printing is being done by a company that produces very high quality prints, so you don't have to worry about that. ;)

Lezend    1

Been awhile since Neowin doing any contest. Glad I saw this. I like other simple design too, but base on my personal experience with full T-shirt printing from zazzle and cafepress. It's a pain in the @ss.

Here is my submission. Nothing fancy. Simple and concise design. Tell me what you think? I take all critisms. ^.^/

submit1.png

BOOYAH    0

I like the lezend, but personally i really like the blue in the original logo.

.Markus    194

Not really into this to win it, so I'll share my simple submission here.. :)

f10bh0.jpg

vsgndj.jpg

Osiris    822

Can we have a collared option? Also what do the staff ones look like? Really diggin yours Lezend :D

Mazhar    55

I have PMed my design to Tom. Here it is. I made it in hurry, it might need some final touches but just an idea:

5193375823_e146a2599e_b.jpg

Alladaskill17    181

Here's my quick mock up. Might do some more later.

NeowinTShirt.png

T-Shirt Template from: http://djsoundwav.deviantart.com/art/Blank-T-Shirt-White-001-119531311?q=boost:popular+in:resources+T-Shirt&qo=1

I really like Front B!! Wish the back could be that too with the regular 'back' on top of it.

Been awhile since Neowin doing any contest. Glad I saw this. I like other simple design too, but base on my personal experience with full T-shirt printing from zazzle and cafepress. It's a pain in the @ss.

Here is my submission. Nothing fancy. Simple and concise design. Tell me what you think? I take all critisms. ^.^/

submit1.png

I have a small thing for grunge so I like this too, but between the two, Grayski's Front B is win because its a bit more different.

BoneyardBrew    120

Here's my quick mock up. Might do some more later.

snip

T-Shirt Template from: http://djsoundwav.de...es+T-Shirt&qo=1

Front B with the back/Front D design for the back looks amazing!

I really like that combination! w00t.gif

snip

This is also really nice! :D

Kondrath    107

I really like Front B!! Wish the back could be that too with the regular 'back' on top of it.

That's what I was thinking! Front B needs to be both Front and Back, and the logo thrown on top of it or something. I'd definitely buy it!

Steve B.    467

Now this I love, only thing is that on the black the text is a little hard to read. Otherwise it's amazing. (Y)

Marshall    15,357

I was gonna take a shot at this but Grayski screwed that up for me :crazy:

But seriously Grayski, amazing designing, give yourself a pat on the back. (Y)