Last Beetle Original Rolls out...

In mexico. just was looking at CNN and when the reported interviewed a hotwv.com ceo for his views he actually began to cry that the beetle is ending.

Those cars are too damn small. I had to sit in the back seat of one once because the driver's kid got car sick. Took forEVER to get my knees out of my chest. Stupid ****ing kid and her stupid ****ing mom. :angry:

Those cars are too damn small.  I had to sit in the back seat of one once because the driver's kid got car sick.  Took forEVER to get my knees out of my chest.  Stupid ****ing kid and her stupid ****ing mom. :angry:

*EDIT*

Ah ... nevermind, I was thinking of a different small car

*EDIT*

Personally, I like the new ones more.

*EDIT*

No, I lied about that too ... the old Beetles (especially the rear-engine ones) were very cool.

Ok, the story goes like this....

All this time, that the new Beetles were coming out, you know, the ones with the engine in the front, and the new body styles, there have still been old beetles being made in Mexico. Yet they were still being used in Mexico also... A local car lot had one, it looked like it was completely restored, until I looked in the window and it was a 2000. I had to go to the dealer to make sure that was true...