Looking to invest in a Camcorder

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

So for ages and ages I've wanted to get my hands on a camcorder, for the special occasions, holidays etc. and since the money are piling up at the bottom of my treasure chest I figured it was finally time. I did some research, trying to find a quality camera with some solid specs, I first came across a lot of Canon suggestions but rarely saw them suggested and the only one suggested to me was the HS21, I believe it was called but is out of my price range ( Over £1000 here ).

I then stumbled over the same name several times on various sites that came highly recommended, the Panasonic HDC-HS700 which has some great specs but is still just without of reach. I then noticed there was 3 variates;

Panasonic HDC-HS700

Panasonic HDC-TM700

Panasonic HDC-SD700

They get increasingly cheaper, the SD being the cheapest. The TM is just within my price range and the SD is really a sweet spot. Can someone give me a quick low-down of the difference between these? Remember reading something about what storage they have, HDD, Flash cards etc. but no clear outline for each version.

I'm obviously looking at the SD because of the price but if there's any significant drawbacks I can stretch it to the TM. Also, any alternatives to these cameras in the same price-range? Requirements are good low-light performance ( Which I've been told the HDC's have ) and pref. anything above 30p FPS.

Appreciate any replies (Y)