Mobile OS sub forums added

Due to popular request, I have added the 3 major mobile device discussions areas in the sub forum of Network, Tablet and Mobile Devices forum.

They are: Android, iPhone & Windows Phone.

Stuff like Blackberry and others can still be discussed in the root forum, until the level of discussion warrants its own forum.

Enjoy!

I will start moving some topics in there from the parent forum.

Good to see :D now we have authentic places to talk about our little love toys... I mean professional mobile computing devices :D

Good move.

But for the sake of being unified, I would call the iPhone subforum "iOS" just as they said, to includes the iPod Touch and iPad in.

Otherwise, iOS threads would be scattered all over the place in iPhone subforum, PMP subforum (iPod Touch) and Netbook, Tablet & Mobile Devices root forum (iPad).

Same would go for Android Tablets and PMPs.

Good move.

But for the sake of being unified, I would call the iPhone subforum "iOS" just as they said, to includes the iPod Touch and iPad in.

Otherwise, iOS threads would be scattered all over the place in iPhone subforum, PMP subforum (iPod Touch) and Netbook, Tablet & Mobile Devices root forum (iPad).

Same would go for Android Tablets and PMPs.

(Y)

I agree with the iOS part, especially since iPhone isnt the name of the OS, its the device, like android isnt called Samsung Evo