FA Cup 2010/2011

Definitely wasn't a penalty - but we played well considering the circumstances.

It was nice to see some determination and willingness in the players, that's all you can ask for really.

Onwards and upwards...

From Manchester United captain Rio Ferdinand on Twitter: "To be in the fourth round is what we wanted and what we got, such a great feeling to win against one of our fiercest rivals. Definite penalty."

:rofl:

The Football Association has opened an investigation after Liverpool winger Ryan Babel posted a digitally altered picture on Twitter of referee Howard Webb wearing a Manchester United shirt and said his performance at Old Trafford was "a joke".

howard_webb.jpg

Before linking to the image of Webb, Babel wrote on Twitter: "And they call him one of the best referees. That's a joke."

The FA have since said they " will definitely look into this matter." Babel could possibly be charged with improper conduct

• 3 weeks later...

Fulham or Tottenham v Bolton or Wigan

Man Utd v Crawley

Everton or Chelsea v Reading

Leyton Orient v Arsenal

Birmingham City v Sheff Wed

Stoke City v Brighton

Notts County or Man City v Aston Villa

West Ham v Burnley

:|

• 3 weeks later...

I love all the Chelsea hate, I feel sorry for those actual fans who have been fans for like 40/50 years and still get called glory hunters :rofl:

FA CUP QUARTER-FINAL DRAW

Stoke City v West Ham/Burnley

Man City/Aston Villa v Everton/Reading

Birmingham City v Fulham/Bolton

Man Utd v Leyton Orient/Arsenal

• 3 weeks later...

We need changes. I cannot believe we still field Diaby, Denilson and Rosicky. They do absolutely nothing.

And now with Djourou injured...I can't really see our squad becoming BPL champions.

Good win for ManU though.