2018 (Hosts: Russia) /2022 (Hosts: Qatar) World Cup Thread

I wanted Spain + Portugal 2018 and US 2022.

Although a Russia WC will be interesting.

Would have been nice to see England win, but doesn't help ****ing off FIFA :D

Also David Cameron FAIL! :rofl: Tony Blair was the PM who got things done.

England will never win a host bid whilst Blatter is still at FIFA. I was hoping for Spain/Portugal as an alternative, oh well.

The Qatar bid sounds awesome though. Congratulations to them.

clearly some underhand dealings. Russia have none of the infrastructural and it is all built on what they can build which is crazy, England's stadiums and transport links are there to been seen, and Qatar, who the **** voted for them :blink: do they even have a football team / any football history?

I would like anyone to say Russia will provide a better world cup in 2018 than would be if it was in England. Fifa are a joke.

I don’t think that the England team with their high profile candidates could have done anymore. If they couldn’t get the winning bid with those types of people working for us, then I really don't think that England will EVER host the World Cup ever again. :no:

I also hope that Russia can produce on all those promises, but time will tell. :yes:

Just seen on the news, England only secured TWO votes and one of those was England!!! Someone really doesn't like us, but having programmes on the TV that points a corruption finger at FIFA really isn’t going to help is it? Well done the BBC. :angry:

really, ****ing qatar over the states? fifa is stupid. you don't want the game to grow in one of the most powerful/rich countries in the world when it has been doing so well lately?