Fascist USA: Parents

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Surgeons say 2-year-old Noshin Hoque will probably die within a year or two unless the tumor growing deep in her brain is removed. But the operation itself will probably kill her or leave her blind or paralyzed.

Given those odds, the little girl?s parents, Jalaz and Shaheda Hoque, decided not to let doctors operate, and instead started taking her to a Montreal homeopath for herbal and nutritional treatments in hopes of curing her.

But now prosecutors have taken the Hoques to court to force them to go ahead with the surgery in a case that revisits the question of who should decide what is best for the child when it comes to lifesaving medical treatment.

http://www.heraldnews.com/site/news.cfm?ne..._id=99784&rfi=6

Hospital & Child Protective Services Terrorize Family While A Judge Ignores The Law

By The Chiropractic Physician for the Family

On the afternoon of April 2, 2003, a young couple in Grand Junction, Colorado, was celebrating the birth of their first child. Their hopes and dreams for the future lay in this healthy baby girl. The next night, they were fighting for the life of the newborn. Had a crippling disease or congenital deformity been discovered? No, they were defending their innocent, healthy newborn from the threats of a dangerous vaccination coming from the staff and doctors of St. Mary's Hospital, social workers, Mesa County Department of Human Services (MCDHS), an onslaught of attorneys, and a district judge. Individuals and entities that were sworn to save lives, and adhere to the "law" were the threat.

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/05/02/health.htm

I don't know how everyone is going to take this, but I am entitled to my opinion. My mom works at a nursing home, and I work at the local hospital. I have seen people that suffer from various types of diseases and disorders. I know very little about these conditions. For example, there is a man at the hospital in the CCU. This man is in his mid-thirties. From what the nurses have been telling me, this man has never spoken a word in his life. All this man does all day is sit in his bed, getting bed-sores, drooling on himself, screaming, and staring at the wall. Another example is the man in the bed beside him. He is in his early-sixties. Apparently about 20 years ago, he overdosed on something, severely damaged his brain, and now he sits in his bed staring at the ceiling. Another example, at my mom's nursing home. A man in his late fifties. I believe that he was born with cerebral policy (not sure if that?s even a disorder). He just sits in a wheelchair beside the nurse's station all day, occasionally screaming at and hitting people who walk by him. Another example, a man in Manitoba (a Canadian province, not a state) had a daughter with down syndrome (again, not sure) killed her with carbon monoxide because he couldn't stand to see her in pain anymore. I believe that he got sent to jail for murder charges. I remember about eight months ago, there was something going on in Florida about a woman who had been in a coma for at least a decade, and one of her children (again, not sure) wanted her pulled from life support. There was a huge thing about it, the other children couldn't stand to let her go, and I think in the end, it went to court and she was pulled from life support. The list of this goes on.

I think that it is the cruelest thing ever to allow people in those conditions to live (I believe that is the statement that you Christians believe will send me to that imaginary place called hell). They are constantly in pain, and though it is argued that they are not, that is certainly no way to live. If any of my family members ever had this happen to them, I wouldn't even hesitate from pulling the plug on them, I hope that they would do the same for me. I wouldn't be a selfish ****er and keep them alive because I couldn't bear to see them go. It is about time that society starts to realize the idea of quality of life rather than quantity.

Being rather conservative, I too think living in agony is not a good thing. I feel people have the choice to chose not to live if its becoming a burden for themself as well as for someone else. Its one issue I dont agree with. Ive been in two situations where the plug had to be pulled, one of them, thank god, passed a day or two before the decision was passed that we were going to pull the plug. This also leaves a burden on the person that makes the decision to pull it, one that has to be done. Life support is not natural anyways.

On topic, I believe it to be rediculous that people think herbal remedies can cure someone. Thats just outright ignorant. There is a reason behind real research and why the FDA does not stamp these herbal cures... coff. Theres a reason for having highly skilled professionals, thats the 2 year olds only chance to survive.

On topic, I believe it to be rediculous that people think herbal remedies can cure someone. Thats just outright ignorant. There is a reason behind real research and why the FDA does not stamp these herbal cures... coff. Theres a reason for having highly skilled professionals, thats the 2 year olds only chance to survive.

Why would it be ignorant ? Are you an expert to make such a statement ? You are right in saying that there is a reason behind 'real' research and why the FDA does not stamp these herbal cures. The reaason is money. FDA is completely controlled by the pharmaceutical companies an they see that there is no money to be made from herbal remedies.

I don't know if you read the article, but somewhere in the middle it says: "Cooper said Noshin is doing much better now that she is receiving alternative medicine; her left eye does not roam anymore, and her left arm is stronger than it has been for a while."

So apparently the alternative, none violent medicine works in her case. However that's not what the hospital wants. They want to make $$$ off of expensive surgery. I think these people are plain diabolical

So apparently the alternative, none violent medicine works in her case. However that's not what the hospital wants. They want to make $$$ off of expensive surgery. I think these people are plain diabolical

do you think herbal medicine is free?? didn't you watch the South Park episode about this? I consider that a pretty reliable source myself!! It was on tv...so it has to be true! lol

A hearing was set for May 12, when the judge will receive the results of a court-ordered brain scan on Noshin to determine the effectiveness of the homeopathic treatment.

We will just have to see how effective this treatment actually was. Do you think the tumor was removed by her treatment? If it has been tamed, how long before it flares up again? Will she ever be able to play sports? Will she ever be able to concentrate properly? At least docs is trying to give her a chance at a normal life. Brain suregery is never safe. Not everything is about money, I know doctors and nurses, they dont like having the burden of death at their hands.

Why would the FDA not approve of these remedies if they work. Wouldnt these remedies provide money to the FDA as well if thats the case? Have you just completely lost trust in everything? Life is too short to burden yourself with this nonsense. Do you even trust your parents when they tell you to go to the dentist? Or is it some plot to put microchips into your teeth so they can keep track of everything you say and to whom you say it to?

Have you just completely lost trust in everything?

Yes, that's about sums it all up. After the research I have done in the last couple of months I can see clearly that we are under massive attack from just about every side. It just amazes me how people can't see what's going on. I mean you people will walk into a gas chamber and still not believe they are going to kill you. This really makes me sick, it really does.

Yes, that's about sums it all up. After the research I have done in the last couple of months I can see clearly that we are under massive attack from just about every side. It just amazes me how people can't see what's going on. I mean you people will walk into a gas chamber and still not believe they are going to kill you. This really makes me sick, it really does.

Now, honestly, is this really how you feel, Honestly? How old are you by the way?

I mean you people will walk into a gas chamber and still not believe they are going to kill you. This really makes me sick, it really does.

Riiiiiight :unsure:

So do you intend to live the rest of your life in a wood shack in a forest somewhere away from prying goverment eyes, evil vaccines and aliens?

Nobody is going into a gas chamber. It isn't good for business. There is only one thing that matters in this world: MONEY. Dead people can't buy things, and dead people can't work for a business. Do you think Bill Gates and George Soros would let the "NWO" stop them from making money? Hell no, there is no conspiracy.

Nobody is going into a gas chamber.

You all are. By taking your poisonous vaccines (and insisting that others should also) is precisely what you doing.

Just so you know mercury is in vaccines, cancer causing agents, people are being sterilized via vaccines and who knows what else is in it. What more do you need ?

So this is not even question of whether vaccines are good or bad, it's more like the stuff that nas been added, the extra 'bonus', you get is what is scary. I mean here you have people injecting stuff into you and you don't even question what's in it ?

UN has publicly stated many times that they want to reduce the world population by 80-90%. Can't you see that vaccines are the best tool to accomlish this ?

UN has publicly stated many times that they want to reduce the world population by 80-90%.

Yeah, I think you've got this a bit wrong. Link please. To the UN press release.

You all are. By taking your poisonous vaccines (and insisting that others should also) is precisely what you doing.

Just so you know mercury is in vaccines, cancer causing agents, people are being sterilized via vaccines and who knows what else is in it. What more do you need ?

So this is not even question of whether vaccines are good or bad, it's more like the stuff that nas been added, the extra 'bonus', you get is what is scary. I mean here you have people injecting stuff into you and you don't even question what's in it ?

UN has publicly stated many times that they want to reduce the world population by 80-90%. Can't? you see that vaccines are the best tool to accomlish this ?

How the **** does vaccinating us against deadly diseases lower the population of the earth by 80-90%. Words cannot even describe how dumb I think you are. You're the kind of guy who believes everything in the tabloids. Just because something is in writing does not make it true. I know people on drugs who say more intelligent things than you.

Edit: I would love for you to post the link about the UN lowering the world's population.

Enlightener, you will live a very lonely life. Not to mention, that type of thinking will get you committed if you keep on letting kiddie sites brainwash you.

How the **** does vaccinating us against deadly diseases lower the population of the earth by 80-90%.

First of all none of the diseases that they vaccinate against are deadly to begin with.

The way they lower the population is by adding various viruses to the vaccines that you receive. It has been proven that

AIDS was in many vaccines that were delivered to Africans. That's why 1 in 3 people in South Africa have AIDS.

There are also cancer causing viruses. So there you have it.

Vaccinations are just an excuse for the elite to get to your body.

The flu is deadly, the measles is deadly. I've never neither of them. One in three people in Africa have AIDS because they keep sleeping with each other without protection. You still haven't answered my question.

If it interests anyone, I had to cut my golf game short this morning because of the rain. It just cleared up. :angry:

One in three people in Africa have AIDS because they keep sleeping with each other without protection.

That's just part of the reason. But it's a fact that AIDS is a man-made virus which was introduced via vaccines on purpose in

order to lower population and also to make lots of money in the process.

This has been proven by Dr. Len Horowitz (Harvard degree in medicine)

This is his Web site:

http://www.OriginOfAIDS.com

It should be noted that Horowitz is a religious fundamentalist.

"Finally," Dr. Horowitz concluded, "I think it's fine that many people may not want to hear what I have to say. Since vaccine manufacturers like Merck, Sharp & Dohme are among the leading depopulation funding sources, and their related organizations, like the Merck Fund, currently fund depopulation programs aimed at reducing the world's population by half as prophesied in the Bible, I encourage my detractors to disregard my message and God's laws. As our new bumper-sticker advises: 'GET VACCINATED. The World Needs Fewer Fools!'"

http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quackerywatch/Horowitz/