Show us your workstations!

@Boz: Which mousepad is that on the 2nd image? Btw, I'm using the same keyboard plus mouse combo. They both work like a charm don't they? :D

It's Razer Destructor.

And totally the best keyboard I have ever used and mouse is just terrific.. I mean I can't remember having a better keyboard and mouse.. The keyboard is wired but man.. the quality, the typing comfort, the laser etched keys that will last forever, the backlighting.. terrific.

^I agree with everything except the laser etched keys :p The black is coming off the C button on mine :/ Might look into getting that mousepad. Been using a SteelSeries mouse pad and it's the second one that I'm using. First one was the same and they both ###### off after 1 month of use :s

This is my Workstation, not great but it suits my needs as I'm at Uni.

Just installed my new keyboard and mouse combo, So futuristic, these combo things have made my life so much easier and the mechanical switch keys are whisper silent at night, I just wish everyone stopped making a noise by banging on the walls and disturbing my late night computer haxings.

pc_scorpius35_1.jpg

:p

Here's the real deal!

desktop_2011.01.10.jpg

• Like 4

Just installed my new keyboard and mouse combo, So futuristic, these combo things have made my life so much easier and the mechanical switch keys are whisper silent at night, I just wish everyone stopped making a noise by banging on the walls and disturbing my late night computer haxings.

snip

Here's the real deal!

snip

That Wallpaper is beautiful! Do you have a link or did you take it?

If you took it do you think you could send it to me?

pc_scorpius35_1.jpg

Here's the real deal!

desktop_2011.01.10.jpg

Dude I envy your workstation! Looks great! I posted mine but it doesn't look as good as yours :laugh:

@mrk: Is that stand for your Xbox controller a stand that came with it? Or is it just something you had, and decided to use as an Xbox controller stand? :p

Wow o_O That sentence sounds odd now that I read it again :rofl:

~snip

Fisheye lens! :p

Here is mine, nothing has changed except for the new xbox controller which isn't available in Denmark yet :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

God bless you, magnificent setup :)

My favourite of all....

I do like Tamilboy's setup, but for me all white would drive me crazy, I hate seeing marks/etc and I imagine the white would show marks very easily lol! Plus I'd feel cold all the time!

Looks so good though!

Dude I envy your workstation! Looks great! I posted mine but it doesn't look as good as yours :laugh:

Heh, thanks! Sometimes I think it's not minimal enough and I try to remove something but I just can't as everything is there that I use regularly :|

@mrk: Is that stand for your Xbox controller a stand that came with it? Or is it just something you had, and decided to use as an Xbox controller stand? :p

Wow o_O That sentence sounds odd now that I read it again :rofl:

Funny thing about that, it's actually an old D-Link router stand! I bought the D-Link for my bb connection but since it was a **** router I returned it and kept the stand in anger and made use of it :p

It's not an AE-1, it's an A-1 (better!). I have one sitting on my desk right now :)

Ah yes so it is! I thought the end of the A started into an E via the dash before the 1!

Fisheye lens! :p

Stitched multiple pictures hehe!

Funny thing about that, it's actually an old D-Link router stand! I bought the D-Link for my bb connection but since it was a **** router I returned it and kept the stand in anger and made use of it :p

LOL, that's pretty clever :p I guess I'll have to figure out a different stand for mine then, haha :p

Here's mine, I'm still looking for a headphone stand (either DIY, or cheap purchase from somewhere) for my Sennheiser PC350's so if anyone's got a suggestion send me a PM :)

img0606modified.jpg

Shift, I quite like your setup although I'm not sure I could deal with the NAS right next to my feet!

I've kept an eye on this thread and will probably post a pic or two of mine when I get home. In comparison mine is a little shoddy. I've got a HUGE desk (height not width) with places for books, magnetic board, white board etc......but it's usually just filled with crap! Might be better if I downsized :)

Shift, I quite like your setup although I'm not sure I could deal with the NAS right next to my feet!

I've kept an eye on this thread and will probably post a pic or two of mine when I get home. In comparison mine is a little shoddy. I've got a HUGE desk (height not width) with places for books, magnetic board, white board etc......but it's usually just filled with crap! Might be better if I downsized :)

Yeah, just haven't figured a nice place to put that yet :p

Good eye though, didn't think anyone would notice that hidden :laugh:

Here's mine, I'm still looking for a headphone stand (either DIY, or cheap purchase from somewhere) for my Sennheiser PC350's so if anyone's got a suggestion send me a PM :)

Why not just use a simple wall hanger?