Show us your workstations!

Here's mine, I'm still looking for a headphone stand (either DIY, or cheap purchase from somewhere) for my Sennheiser PC350's so if anyone's got a suggestion send me a PM :)

img0606modified.jpg

Hey, I was wondering what speakers you have there?

Might as well post my mess. Yeah...i need some cable management under the desk....but I am lazy! lol

Here's mine, I'm still looking for a headphone stand (either DIY, or cheap purchase from somewhere) for my Sennheiser PC350's so if anyone's got a suggestion send me a PM :)

img0606modified.jpg

What case is that shift? I'm looking to buy a new one.

Its starting to get really annoying.

As far as I'm aware, you can turn this off in the IPB Admin Panel, not entirely sure though. Considering I see no reason to be quoting an image in the first place (Because you'll just see the same thing again, might as well replace the image with some text, as long as it still states which post was replied to) then there is no reason to have image quoting enabled.

do you people know how to not quote images?

Its starting to get really annoying.

As far as I'm aware, you can turn this off in the IPB Admin Panel, not entirely sure though. Considering I see no reason to be quoting an image in the first place (Because you'll just see the same thing again, might as well replace the image with some text, as long as it still states which post was replied to) then there is no reason to have image quoting enabled.

There there, I fixed it.

Sometimes it's handy to have a picture quoted, esp if the original is more than a page back.

Also the examples above, I doubt it would have been as easy(if at all) for Razorwing to answer.

Yes, one image is enough to locate specifically what the other user is talking about. Or even, you can always direct your post "@ say user" or you can always PM them for more info. Let's not get O/T shall we?

I dig the minimalist look, lots of people seem to be taking that on. Been lurking the thread for a while looking for inspiration, since we moved into a new place in June..thanks everybody for posting!

A little bit about the space, I have a semi-finished basement that needs some serious love but until then, I've converted a bedroom into my home office. I'm sad to say that I don't have "before" pictures - the house was painted in one very cold green shade or another. This bedroom had some god awful sponge paint on the back wall. Wow. (Sorry if you like the sponge paint look.)

Went with a fairly neutral gray with a touch of blue in it, still a cool color but very mellow and great for calming work nerves. First time doing a grey but very happy with it. Still need to change out the trim and clean up the doors - previous homeowners did a number on em for sure.

Furniture is all from Dania, they've got some quality stuff without being exhorbitant. Higher quality in general than Ikea IMO.

My hardware unfortunately requires these awful things called cables, yeah, they're a pain in the rear but I've tried to manage that as best as possible. You Apple guys, I know your stuff works magically, I'm a PC guy.

office1.JPG

office2.JPG

office3.JPG

Gaming PC: Lian Li/Hannspree 28" monitor, I'm more of a "one big monitor" rather than multiple monitors kind of guy.

Home all-around daily driver: HP Envy 14

Work laptop: Dell Latitude D6510

HP PhotoSmart C5180

Pioneer VSX-D412 driving the audio (super super old, but still truckin')

Accessories/art: Moe's Home Collection

Still working on the look, just grabbed some floating frames as you can see (very clean look/matches the desk)..still deciding what to put in them.

First post on this forum. Have been lurking for some time.

IMG_0023

IMG_0025

IMG_0031

The standard "small room with far to much stuff crammed in it" pictures. What do you guys think?

Edit: Could only post links and not images. Can anyone explain why? Is it flickr?

It appears you're using the wrong URL to share.

Click on your images then click the share this button and copy the BBcode given.

Should come out like this:

5378607407_7be2e70edc.jpg

I know. Really annoyed. Is it a limitation of flickr?

It's because you've marked your photo(s) as "moderate" (ie. contains 18+ content).