Fascist USA: Poice officer cuts off woman's finger

Yeah, everything the gov't does is an accident. It amazes me how some people will go to any length to justify the government. I wonder how you would feel if some beast of an officer cut your finger off. And believe me there are plenty of them.

But... this was an accident... why the hell would a police officer want to cut off a woman's finger?

Oh... thats right... this police officer was vaccinated as a child... so he is controlled by the government. :rolleyes:

Yeah, everything the gov't does is an accident. It amazes me how some people will go to any length to justify the government. I wonder how you would feel if some beast of an officer cut your finger off. And believe me there are plenty of them.

What's this got to do with the government? Did the New World Order brainwash the police force with vaccinations and program them to go round with knives cutting off the digits of those opposed to the New World Order?

Oh... thats right... this police officer was vaccinated as a child... so he is controlled by the government.

Don't forget the Nazi prison camp fluorine, Planet X, Man not going to the moon and WW2 not happening are just there getting this facist police men rage built up :laugh:

What's this got to do with the government? Did the New World Order brainwash the police force with vaccinations and program them to go round with knives cutting off the digits of those opposed to the New World Order?

i think his "point" is that since police officers work for the government (albeit the local government), they're part of this fascist conspiracy.

How does removing a woman's finger make America fascist?!?!?!?! Sounds to me like it was an accident. You start all of these posts on the forum, and you are unable to give any credible evidence. Your fixation on government conspiracies is getting to be annoying, and I've only been here two weeks!

I believe that you are too ignorant and naive to look at a story from another perspective (For instance, when you talk about the parents and the vaccinations, you only look at their story, and a few examples). If you do not believe that you are ignorant and naive, I would be willing to type it out on a webpage and give you the link. According to you, if it is in print somewhere, it has to be true.

That wasn't his point. His point was the USA is fascist because of this incident.

Well if it was just this incident then I wouldn't call it fascist, problem is these types of incidents are becomming more and more common. That's what scary to me.

To me this guy just didn't give a crap about the woman. There was absolutely no reason for him to even pull the knife.

The point is you don't just cut people's fingers off and if you do you pay dearly for it.

Did you ever read about the story of the Toronto woman who got her hands chopped off with a machete? Her neighbour did it after her vaccinated children with blonde hair and blue eyes were taken by children's aid. While they were there they planted bombs so that when they guided the planes into her house, they could finish the job.