F1 World Championship 2011 Thread

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the Constructor's Championship?

• Red Bull Renault
    • McLaren Mercedes
    • Ferrari
    • Mercedes GP
    • Lotus Renault GP
    • Williams Cosworth
    • Force India Mercedes
    • Sauber Ferrari
    • Scuderia Toro Rosso Ferrari
    • Team Lotus Renault
    • Hispania Racing Team Cosworth
    • Marussia Virgin Racing Cosworth
  2. 2. Which driver will win the World Driver's Championship?

• Sebastian Vettel
    • Mark Webber
    • Lewis Hamilton
    • Jenson Button
    • Fernando Alonso
    • Felipe Massa
    • Michael Schumacher
    • Nico Rosberg
    • Nick Heidfeld
    • Vitali Petrov
    • Rubens Barichello
    • Pastor Madonaldo
    • Adrian Sutil
    • Paul di Resta
    • Kamui Kobayashi
    • Sergio Perez
    • Sebastian Buemi
    • Jaime Algersuari
    • Other (specify below)

felipe massa outsmarting his slowish teammate in the wet... well, who would have thought... (monaco 2k8 and interlagos 2k8 , rings ur bells? ^^)

proper loving this race so far. shame about hamilton he would be fighitng for the lead right now im sure.

And we have a red flag. Justified in this case, there's far too much water on the track.

I SO love this race... can any1 help me on a question... ? its the number of laps massa pited after alonso i said it was maximum 2 my best friend said it was at least 5+ laps...

afaik alonso pitted first (ofc.) and then after 1 or 2 lap massa pitted together with vettel - kobayashi took the lead - and then alonso pitted again back to heavy wets togehter with button......

sorry lads, i just cant help but properly enjoyning a BIG BIG FAAAT 4 positions between felipe massa and fernando alonso .... :laugh: :devil:

lol just seen the grid and i love it how rob smedley basically runs ferrari b team instead of being a simple race engineer... haha :laugh:

****in AWESOME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

****in AWESOME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Alonso rightly paid the price for causing that incident with Button. (Y)

Alonso rightly paid the price for causing that incident with Button. (Y)

100% true.... :)

that race is a thriller... absolutely loving it!!! 200% action and loads of uncertainities...

They're investigating the incident with Button and Alonso now. Maybe a grid penalty for Alonso in the next race? :whistle:

EDIT: No wait, I forgot it's the FIA; the "F" standing for "Ferrari". :p

Penalty for Button would be the right course of action for bumping off Alonso.

Get off! Button was on the racing line, he had the inside of the corner, and Alonso went into him. It doesn't matter if Alonso was just ahead, he caused the incident.

massa

schumacher

vettel

u read it here first.

massa

schumacher

vettel

u read it here first.

Hmm, I don't think so. Vettel's pulling out a big lead once again now. He's more than 5 seconds ahead of Kobayashi. I reckon Vettel will win, and Massa will probably just snatch 2nd from Kobayashi, and he'll finish 3rd.

BTW, the incident involving Heidfeld and di Rests is being investigated now.

Rosberg and Sutil are under investigation now. Probably a drive-through penalty for Sutil.

Get off! Button was on the racing line, he had the inside of the corner, and Alonso went into him. It doesn't matter if Alonso was just ahead, he caused the incident.

Alonso did not go into him. Button approached on the right rear side and then slammed into Alonso as he tried to turn right. Alonso was ahead and he didn't have to get out of the way. Button had to go into Alonso from quite far back to have turned him clockwise so much and pitch him up on the curb.

Drive-through penalty for Paul di Resta. It's bad enough that he had to pit in to replace his front wing after that incident. :/

...well damn, I got that wrong then. Schumacher and Massa just both passed Kobayashi. Schumi's in 2nd, and Massa's in 3rd.

massa ... most unlucky guy ever :(

needless to say the only SC he gets no one in front of him pits.... no surprise there :(