Oh Crap! Feds just shut down ATDHE.NET and CHANNELSURFING.NET

thats your cache. when i loaded up the website, that image was there

I've never been to that website, and it's up for me as well. The second one however, just shows a blank white page.

Also, whatever image it is you're trying to show, is broken.

Wow I thought you were a spam bot until I recognised your name and saw your postcount, your post so looks like a spam post :D

(not saying you are btw :p )

Yeah, channelsurfing is up for me too but the other one isn't.

thats your cache. when i loaded up the website, that image was there

Just like nekkidtruth, I've never been to the site before, so it is NOT a cache issue.

Me too. Mine didn't load from cache because I've never been there before either.

well it is showing the ICE image on mine so i guess it will be updated for you guys soon. the individual links like http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-espn.html still work from google cache

I be careful going to them guys the fbi can trace your ip address cause I am guessing they be arresting the members so those sites or the ones that own that sites.

you can't be arrested for viewing, just distributing

you can't be arrested for viewing, just distributing

You should be careful when making statements like that; the law isn't the same everywhere.

Just like nekkidtruth, I've never been to the site before, so it is NOT a cache issue.

Its a DNS thing. The domain has been repointed as part of the seizure, but it will take a while to propagate through all the DNS caches worldwide.

Never heard of those sites untill now, guess the stuff they offered i didn't need. Also, that image they use of siezed sites is kinda creepy.

the websites offered live streaming of all 4 networks (abc, nbc, fox, cbs), cable networks tbs, tnt, cbs etc and all sporting events around the world as well as shows like oscars, wwe wrestling ppv