What is your favorite camera bag?

Hey guys, as i recently stated here in the forum i just got a 7D and now i am in the market for a new camera/gear bag.

My question is what has been your favorite bag? And if you could go for another what would it be?

Im not really asking specifically for my or my set up but just in general what is or has been you favorite or maybe even lucky camera/camera gear bag.

Not a suggestion for individual bags, but be sure to think long term. You don't wanna outgrow your bag in a year or two!

Yeah i sort of ran in to that problem this time around :p

Here's what I use. It's from Quantaray Pro. Click the link for tags of what things is.

What's in my bag?

3591046233_bf7ed4a13d_b.jpg

I have it set up a little bit differently since the photo was taken, but it works pretty well. It holds a lot and has been pretty durable.

The main area holds this:

1 body + 17-50mm lens

12-24mm f4 lens

70-200mm f2.8

SB600

SB900

SB800 (under the SB900)

50mm 1.4 af-s (not pictured)

50mm 1.8

2x TC (stuffed in a corner... can't really see it)

Tons of batteries, memory cards and accessories in the pockets.

http://www.calumetphoto.com/1/1/79536-large-protective-wrap-plus-18-x-18-calumet.html

Camera Wraps

Mammut Creon Zip Hiking Pack.

I hate carrying a normal camera bag.

Since I am living in the mountains I like to go hiking alot.

So i got a hiking pack with some camera wraps.

D700, Sb600, Nikkor 35 1.8, Nikkor 50mm 1.4, Nikkor 17-55mm. All nicely wrapped and strapped in their compartments.

The other day i purchased the Tamrac Evolution 8 and i love it. It has plenty of space good protection and multiple ways to access it and carry it. So for ther price i highly recommend the Tamrac Evolution *!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/682171-REG/Tamrac_578885.html

can you show a better example of how that works....? It doesn't make sense to me!

Yeah WinGz do you have a picture of how you carry your gear with those camera wraps because i too have been curious about them.

I dont have any pictures at the moment, but i will try to get you some.

but there are straps on the inside of the bag for holding climbing gear in place, so i just repurposed them for the wraps.

On each wrap there is a little strap on the expensive ones so i hang them on it and i just open my pack grab out what i need and go back to work.

It might sound like a normal bag would be easier. But I just like having a backpack to carry other necessities sometimes.

I have my own makeup kit for models to use and so forth that I have to carry around also.

So the bag just works alot easier. Also my best friend are carabiners.

I have about 10 of them I use also to strap stuff on the inside straps such as my memory cards and filters.