Windows port of Flurry screensaver

Had a look at it, all the presets seem the same to me, plus its sort of un-interesting ... I thing I will stick to Sachs Aquarium 2 ... Gotta love those fish :) ... very peaceful

If you're using Windows XP (2000 may do this too), then you are getting BSOD errors whilst the "automatically restart with BSODs" option is enabled lol. I can't remember how to disable it, sorry

I had one of the original versions of this screesaver installed a few months ago. It seemed to work fine. Perhaps it is a problem with Nvidia's latest driver revision? It is a OpenGL screensaver right?

i had the same problem with the screensaver not working or going really slow... just update ur video card drivers.

Hey, thanks man. I never wanted to update to the detanator drivers because it screwed up my screen width and height. But it solved the slow problem, and the width and height problem didn't happen.

This screen saver will run extremely slow on your PC if your gfx card driver does not have hardware support for Open GL. That is what I liked about my Nvidia card when I had my PC, it had great Open GL support.

I don't know what that one guy was talking about because this screen saver runs smooth on my 12" pbook and my eMac.

I tried this screensaver at work on a P4 2.4 Ghz machine and it gave me about 3 fps. :p It only has onboard Intel chipset video.