September Desktops

DsnBehind it's obvious you are trying to annoy/stir up some kind of commotion. listen, no one cares that you're gay alright? this is the second time you've posted a "desktop" of nothing but pictures of famous people who happen to be male. do something productive like move to the playgirl forum because your antics arn't appreciated.

Oh, not again.

Your post had nothing to do with nothing. I posted my desktop. My desktop is a picture of what my desktop looks like. My desktop has a wallpaper on it. A lot of others' desktops have wallpapers of nearly-naked females on them.

If antics of posting a desktop aren't allowed, this thread should be closed. Read the thread title before you post.

Instead of raising your postcount and starting a flamewar, try a personal message, if you believe I am in error.

Please, do not start this again!

Please, people. I haven't the patience for this.

Post your desktops: that is what I did.

No flaming. Post your desktops, as this is the September Desktops thread.

No more crap, please.

I didn't care what his desktop was, I just saw Josh Hartnick (isn't that his name?) and kept on scrolling. Oh, and I kept my mouth shut (until now) about DsnBehind. Although I don't agree with being homosexual (if you even are), I'm not going to slam him for his thoughts, beliefs, and morals. Post away.

Edit: Err, sorry. My post was a tad late. :D

Guys - anymore off topic posts about DsnBehind's desktop & you will be warned[/b]b> ....Radish?

and for that we are going to use a bodyb:devil:vil:

i was bored last night so i started to make this. before anyone even asks, i just made this for myself. wait for bant to finish his olive reluna. it will probably be much better than mine anyways.

desktop928small.jpg

click for biggie