Just ordered an EOS 60D - what a deal.

So some of you may know that I bought a 430EX II flash for $270 CAD last month -- https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/965564-just-bought-a-canon-430ex-ii/

Just struck another deal today, this time at B&H. Cheapest in Canada is $999.99 + tax even if I wanted to buy locally. That's $1050, so I was like nah. B&H has it for $899.99, but I swear I saw the price was $888.99 last week and it said it was valid until 3/31. So I emailed them and negotiated the price down to $888.00 from $899.99. Yep, I took the effort to save $12 on a $900 body, which is an already competitive price :laugh:

Here's the price quote I got.

75658501.png

With the Canadian dollar so high right now $957.01 with taxes, shipping all in, I think it's quite a deal even after the poor credit card conversion rates. :yes: Can't wait to get my hands on it to replace my aging 20D. 1080p video FTW!

(Wait till I go broke with L-series lenses, haha)

So some of you may know that I bought a 430EX II flash for $270 CAD last month -- https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/965564-just-bought-a-canon-430ex-ii/

Just struck another deal today, this time at B&H. Cheapest in Canada is $999.99 + tax even if I wanted to buy locally. That's $1050, so I was like nah. B&H has it for $899.99, but I swear I saw the price was $888.99 last week and it said it was valid until 3/31. So I emailed them and negotiated the price down to $888.00 from $899.99. Yep, I took the effort to save $12 on a $900 body, which is an already competitive price :laugh:

Here's the price quote I got.

75658501.png

With the Canadian dollar so high right now $957.01 with taxes, shipping all in, I think it's quite a deal even after the poor credit card conversion rates. :yes: Can't wait to get my hands on it to replace my aging 20D. 1080p video FTW!

(Wait till I go broke with L-series lenses, haha)

thats a pretty good deal. I got a T2i last month for 585 US $ with a 18-55mm IS kit lens.

Nikon rulez :)

LOL jks, no troll here, congrats man!

Can't wait to see some pics, I am hopefully getting an SB-700 in the next couple weeks!

I've been a nikon user too for 5+ Years, doesn't mean that I don't appreciate teh stuff canon does. Hey if I could afford it, I would probably own a FX body from Pentax, Nikon, Sony and Canon :p

Just started testing out some random shots last night... these are pretty much on semi automatic mode so I haven't done too much playing around, just to make sure everything is working correctly and by no means by best photos :p

(Note: No Photoshop work has been done to them)

img0001sm.jpg

img0002aw.jpg

img0009dx.jpg