Hellooooo So, been trying to connect to dynamicsquid for like an hour and it wont let me on, anyone having this problem?? I NEED MY MC! :(

boPe5.jpg

every time i come across something like that i quickly build a tall tower and put a cross on top, then quit/save generate map look for the cross see where the fire is going to be heading, then blast a fire break.

Current map!

Hey I just bought this game last week and have been playing it for a while now. Does anybody have any useful tips for finding Diamonds? I already explored 4 giant caves and created 2 of my own and only came out with 7 pieces of Diamond :(

Are they supposed to be rare? I go on somebody else's server and they have about 100 Diamonds without giving it to them.

If you run your own server, you can give yourself or others any item, and multiples of them.

Be sure to check out the Minecraft Wiki, it is great. Diamond is found below level 18. So dig down until you hit bedrock (the rock you cannot dig), and go about 16 levels up from there and dig in multiple directions, make long hallways and keep searching. While it can be found below level 18, the highest concentration is between levels 16-18.

Yeah but that is cheating though.

Well I spent many hours in the mine and only got 5 more :( Are there only like 100 total in the entire map or something? The wiki says it is a 0.08% chance of finding one ore.

Well I spent many hours in the mine and only got 5 more :( Are there only like 100 total in the entire map or something? The wiki says it is a 0.08% chance of finding one ore.

Really, that hardest part is digging a stairway down to the bottom (bedrock). I just start somewhere random on the surface and make steps the entire way down to bedrock. If you read the Minecraft Wiki, it will give you a great idea of where to dig. Also, search on YouTube for "Diamond Mining Tutorial". Make sure to stock up on your iron pickaxes and shovels and dig away. Oh and to be safe I always brought a bucket of water because sometimes I was careless and ran into lava.

Not really? Especially if you're playing single player, cuz you can't "win" at the game, so you can't "cheat." You can play minecraft for about 1,000 different reasons.

Minecraft + Mods = BEST GAME EVER.

---------

You can make it look however you want, play however you want, you can do anything in Minecraft <3

Minecraft + Mods = BEST GAME EVER.

---------

You can make it look however you want, play however you want, you can do anything in Minecraft <3

Until it gets updated :p

Yes, mods make this game great (though it is very good by itself). I use a handful of plugins in my server, about 11 or so. My favorites are GiveTo and PortalStick. The second one does just that, turns your regular stick into a portal gun.

Walking down the hall to my orange portal:

259745168.png

Getting ready to enter:

138594663.png

I probably should have shown the surroundings, but basically I made a floating building in the middle of the sky. That is where the portal leads to:

767229473.png

Just a random screenshot of the beautiful texture pack I am using:

887742213.png