Msn Messenger Down

Yeah but think of how often it is up compared to being down, its not to bad,

How long as windows messenger been out? :p they probly not even had a full month (in total) of down time, so its not really all that bad

My first instant messenger was Yahoo!

but the popularity of MSN was the biggest invite to use their service, the fact that everyone i met on the internet used MSN made me switch, Yahoo! has always been under-rated, but this doesn't mean that MSN is over-rated, MSN is just MSN (with a bit of Yahoo!) and Yahoo! is... Yahoo! ?! hmm i better stop talking before i say something stupid like..... i was adopted by a hillybilly called Delilah and was brought up in a hot air balloon. :shifty:

Creamhackered u smell...

Oh sir im so sorry, i throw myself at mercy at your feet, permission to grovel, sir???

No i know your not that evil, well actually i dont but... i assume....well.. ermm :ninja: you smell!

(this is effects of MSN downtime, wonder what would happen if they announced MSN would be discontinued) :wacko:

why is it down and no word from micro****?

585436485[/snapback]

because they dun care today they just focus in the security patches that they just released for office and windows today

Even cream is shocked :o

I like how yesterday it was an 'isolated problem' that they fixed. Yet again it's happening. I guess 'isolated' means 'It's only affecting MSN Messenger, not MSN.com or anything like that. So we know it's MSN Messenger related'